+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Officiating!!! What do you think?

I do not normally complain about the officials, however the first half of this game was atrocious!!! TOTAL and Blatant missed calls for our team and misgiuded calls againts us! I do believe in a way that the NFL has pre-scripted the outcomes based on getting TV ratings and money flowing. Even my girlfriend who didnt know a thing about football til this year and even a redskins fan i was watching football with this afternoon totally agreed with how the officials handed this game to the redskins. Everytime we were knocking on the door,the yellow flag reared its ugly head. Toatally missed calls on long pass plays which PI should have been called, false start when ballard was called even though the redskins clearly were offsides,and on almost every touchdown we were flagged or over ruled! almost same script as the GB game when we should have won. i am NOT mad at NY GIANTS for this one when they played their hearts out for 60 minutes and could not get anything really going while battling the zebras. How do you feel? I am open to all takers.
    "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

Re: Officiating!!! What do you think?

In the end, TDs being called back and Giants Lose. Feel free to write to the NFL. Game results will not change even if the world end. Gotta move on.

I'll give u some bad calls here and there but our team did not play their hearts out.

[quote user="FIFTY6G-MAN"]I do not normally complain about the officials, however the first half of this game was atrocious!!! TOTAL and Blatant missed calls for our team and misgiuded calls againts us! I do believe in a way that the NFL has pre-scripted the outcomes based on getting TV ratings and money flowing. Even my girlfriend who didnt know a thing about football til this year and even a redskins fan i was watching football with this afternoon totally agreed with how the officials handed this game to the redskins. Everytime we were knocking on the door,*the yellow flag reared its ugly head. Toatally missed calls on long pass plays which PI should have been called, false start when ballard was called even though the redskins clearly were offsides,and on almost every touchdown we were flagged or over ruled! almost same script as the GB game when we should have won. i am NOT mad at NY GIANTS for this one when they played their hearts out for 60 minutes and could not get anything really going while battling the zebras. How do you feel? I am open to all takers.[/quote]

One thought.. the GGGGGGGGGGGGGmen don't get one home field call. Not one ... not ever...

All-Pro

[quote user="jparmer"]I'll give u some bad calls here and there but our team did not play their hearts out.[/quote]
    Plus 1. Dont put this loss on refs.
    We played with no heart
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    In the midst of this losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

[quote user="NYGRealityCheck"]In the end, TDs being called back and Giants Lose. Feel free to write to the NFL. Game results will not change even if the world end. Gotta move on.[/quote]Trust me i would if i actually thought someone cared enough to take it up the ladder. I am a blue collar military guy with dreams of watching my team do its stuff and hopefully win without interference. The NFL has changed the game to make it more lucrative when all teams are close with a chance of just one going 17-0 every year for now. WE CANT BEAT THEM!

[quote user="FIFTY6G-MAN"]I do not normally complain about the officials, however the first half of this game was atrocious!!! TOTAL and Blatant missed calls for our team and misgiuded calls againts us! I do believe in a way that the NFL has pre-scripted the outcomes based on getting TV ratings and money flowing. Even my girlfriend who didnt know a thing about football til this year and even a redskins fan i was watching football with this afternoon totally agreed with how the officials handed this game to the redskins. Everytime we were knocking on the door,*the yellow flag reared its ugly head. Toatally missed calls on long pass plays which PI should have been called, false start when ballard was called even though the redskins clearly were offsides,and on almost every touchdown we were flagged or over ruled! almost same script as the GB game when we should have won. i am NOT mad at NY GIANTS for this one when they played their hearts out for 60 minutes and could not get anything really going while battling the zebras. How do you feel? I am open to all takers.[/quote]they missed two sure pass interferance calls and another possible, then they cleaned it up...Giants were very sloppy...i dont blame the loss on officials this week

[quote user="jakegibbs"][quote user="FIFTY6G-MAN"]I do not normally complain about the officials, however the first half of this game was atrocious!!! TOTAL and Blatant missed calls for our team and misgiuded calls againts us! I do believe in a way that the NFL has pre-scripted the outcomes based on getting TV ratings and money flowing. Even my girlfriend who didnt know a thing about football til this year and even a redskins fan i was watching football with this afternoon totally agreed with how the officials handed this game to the redskins. Everytime we were knocking on the door,the yellow flag reared its ugly head. Toatally missed calls on long pass plays which PI should have been called, false start when ballard was called even though the redskins clearly were offsides,and on almost every touchdown we were flagged or over ruled! almost same script as the GB game when we should have won. i am NOT mad at NY GIANTS for this one when they played their hearts out for 60 minutes and could not get anything really going while battling the zebras. How do you feel? I am open to all takers.[/quote] One thought.. the GGGGGGGGGGGGGmen don't get one home field call. Not one ... not ever...[/quote]I get ya and I dont understand how this can be. Homefield is supposed to be a plus not a negative, I suggest we find out where the refs parking is and take advantage of that situation!

I do agree somewhat. I did see alot of Holding on nicks, pass interference's that SHOULD HAVE BEEN CALLED.

Also twice we went out of bounds and the CLOCK DID NOT STOP!

WTF

Every game we lose there is bound to be a thread or 12 about bad officiating.

Face facts people, we didnt lose to the redskins 2 times this year because of offciating, we lost (badly) to the skins 2x this year because they are a better team.