+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bold Prediciton Week 4

Bench Player

Bold Prediciton Week 4

I'm bored and I'm tired of all the complaining about Osi and our team in general, so let's just make some crazy predicitoins for this weeks game. I know I saw a thread where someone said they think Randle will get over 100 yards receiving...that's bold.My bold prediction for week 4: David Wilson gets 5 carries ......BOLD!!!

eli manning throws for over 400 yds. we'll win by 10 pts but the game will have been much closer than the score shows

David wilson will have a Kick return touchdown, then the next drive he will have a receiving touchdown, and then he will have a rushing touchdown on the next drive.
    ​​​

Veteran
    Rochester, NY Yes Bills contry what can I do its where I live
    Quote Originally Posted by thegiantsrule10 View Post
    David wilson will have a Kick return touchdown, then the next drive he will have a receiving touchdown, and then he will have a rushing touchdown on the next drive.
    Nice. But he said predictions, not dream sequences. (hahaha) I'm going to go with a return for TD though too.
    Last edited by GiantRoc; 10-06-2012 at 12:55 PM.

Bradshaw has over 100 yards rushing and 2rushing TDs.

Ahmad Bradshaw busts out for 58 yards.

Quote Originally Posted by joemorrisforprez View Post
    Ahmad Bradshaw busts out for 58 yards.
    lmao well done

It's actually Week 5 but for the bold prediction...Osi and Tuck each get a sack.

Since our wide receivers are banged up....Jernigan has 3 catches.....bold enough?
    "When I was 15, I could not believe how dumb my father was.....when I was 25, I could not believe how much he had learned in 10 years"

1st to use the phrase "In Reese we trust"

Quote Originally Posted by TheEnigma View Post
    It's actually Week 5 but for the bold prediction...Osi and Tuck each get a sack.
    That seems bold now but in all honesty that should be expected
    "When I was 15, I could not believe how dumb my father was.....when I was 25, I could not believe how much he had learned in 10 years"

1st to use the phrase "In Reese we trust"

+ Reply to Thread