+ Reply to Thread
Page 234 of 234 FirstFirst ... 134184224232233234
Results 2,331 to 2,335 of 2335

Thread: *** Official Game Day Thread: Browns @ Giants***

D still needs to play btter next week

Let me guess, the world ended in the first quarter. But by halftime it was all well with the Giants going up by 10. Congrats to Reuben Randle on a solid performance, Cruz with a hat trick with 3 salsa dances, Bradshaw for 200 yards rushing, etc... Good win.

Quote Originally Posted by BigBlueAllDay View Post
    Let me guess, the world ended in the first quarter. But by halftime it was all well with the Giants going up by 10. Congrats to Reuben Randle on a solid performance, Cruz with a hat trick with 3 salsa dances, Bradshaw for 200 yards rushing, etc... Good win.
    No the WORLD didnt end, but we did (yet again) demonstrate why our defense is mor name than game. I want these guys to go back to being threats they used to be. I have NOT seen it this year. We have been like a drunk teaser girlfriend= We need to wake up and put out!!

Quote Originally Posted by PeteNice2k View Post
    No the WORLD didnt end, but we did (yet again) demonstrate why our defense is mor name than game. I want these guys to go back to being threats they used to be. I have NOT seen it this year. We have been like a drunk teaser girlfriend= We need to wake up and put out!!
    I highly doubt some people did not lose their patience and jump to conclusions when the Giants went down 0-14 earlier in this thread. The football game is 4 full quarters and the Giants just showed that again today. The defense could have done better, but they did their job in preventing Trent Richardson from beating them by himself and held the Borwns off to ease to a victory at the end. No sacks but there were huge INTs by Stevie Brown that killed the Brown's momentum and Blackburn in the endzone that thwarted the Browns' hope of catching up at the end.
    Last edited by BigBlueAllDay; 10-07-2012 at 04:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by PeteNice2k View Post
    We are not goodonour D. We got more name than skill. We also need more production out of our WRs. Eli puts it there, but we have very little YAC. I was kinda shocked to see EZ E only had 259 today. We have a lot of coming up to do.
    What else would you have liked form the receivers?
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

+ Reply to Thread