+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: It's A Trap!

It's A Trap!

With the winless Browns coming to NY today, nothing screams at me more than trap game. Due to our effectiveness at playing "down to our opponent" especially during 1PM home games. What we need to do is to quickly shut down the run game and make the QB beat us himself; because if Trent Richardson can get going early, its going to be a long day for our run defense.

You don't say?!

You say something about traps?

Oh really!

The good thing is that the Gmen know it's a trap, too... plus, we're coming off a disappointing lss... so, I expect we'll be motivated and sharp.
    Back in 2008, season after our Super Bowl visctory... we were 4-0 and on our way to being 11-1 before Plav's fiasco. The Browns were 1-3 and came to our field and kicked our butts, 35-14... it was also a big trap game.... and we played like garbage.
    So, you can't say our guys aren't awars. TC has surely got them ready for a hard game, regardless of the Browns record. Got to kick their butts today.and make us all feel a bit more like there is order in the universe.

This has been discussed all week, and with the Giants, every game is a potential trap.

Quote Originally Posted by zimonami View Post
    The good thing is that the Gmen know it's a trap, too... plus, we're coming off a disappointing lss... so, I expect we'll be motivated and sharp.
    Back in 2008, season after our Super Bowl visctory... we were 4-0 and on our way to being 11-1 before Plav's fiasco. The Browns were 1-3 and came to our field and kicked our butts, 35-14... it was also a big trap game.... and we played like garbage.
    So, you can't say our guys aren't awars. TC has surely got them ready for a hard game, regardless of the Browns record. Got to kick their butts today.and make us all feel a bit more like there is order in the universe.
    This^^^^ cause if they lose this game image how these boards will be for the next week. Please God let them win and let them win comfortably.

Quote Originally Posted by zimonami View Post
    that 2008 loss to the browns was an away game for us, they beat us in cleveland

Don't you have to win against a good opponent the week before in order for a game to be a trap?
    And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, **** waffles.......G Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by giantsfan420 View Post
    that 2008 loss to the browns was an away game for us, they beat us in cleveland
    you are keerect.... Browns were home.
    We still sucked that day.