+ Reply to Thread

Grrrr Stuck in Dolphins country

Why would these people want to watch the Dolphins Bengals as opposed to the Giants anyway? Dont get it.

But since they do, I am forced into "alternative means", I think I have a solution but we all know how hit and miss these things are so if anyone can grace my inbox with some other alternatives I would be most appreciative.

Check your pm.
    Finalized divorce from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.

Rudyy you are facilitating the illegal broadcast of NFL games without the NFL's consent. I must report you to the higher ups. see ya

Veteran
    Yeah I live in South Florida and am stuck watching these sorry *** Dolphins games. I can't even get Sunday Ticket because Satelite TV sucks down here.

Texture check in on ***, Sunday games are generally left to play as they are free in other areas of the country.
    Last edited by Die-Hard; 10-07-2012 at 01:32 PM.

On paper, the Dolphins/Bengals game looks more competitive to watch but Giants fans know that the Browns game will come down to the wire with how this team plays against it's opponent.

The Texans/Jets game is going to be a snoozefest tomorrow night.

Quote Originally Posted by CowboysSuck View Post
    Rudyy you are facilitating the illegal broadcast of NFL games without the NFL's consent. I must report you to the higher ups. see ya
    K, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by TheEnigma View Post
    On paper, the Dolphins/Bengals game looks more competitive to watch but Giants fans know that the Browns game will come down to the wire with how this team plays against it's opponent.

The Texans/Jets game is going to be a snoozefest tomorrow night.
    It's going to be 56-0 Texans at halftime.

Quote Originally Posted by drewz View Post
    Yeah I live in South Florida and am stuck watching these sorry *** Dolphins games. I can't even get Sunday Ticket because Satelite TV sucks down here.
    you need directv. they provide the Sunday ticket for an additional fee!