+ Reply to Thread

Red face We should be back in 1st place tonight

Technically no, but tie breakers mean little after game 16 unless you are indeed tied (unlilkely)

I expect we will then begin to pull away from the pack to an 11-5 record on our way to our 5th Lombardi

5 looks good as you can stack them in a perfect Triangle........just ask the Pharohs

I'm hoping the Steelers beat down the Eagles today too for a good loss. Cowboys are on a bye so that's not bad. Forgot who the Skins are playing.

I'm with you.......AZ CRUSHED the Eagles........I'd like to see Pitts win like 34-17 or so

Washington is playing Atlanta
    Philly is playing Pittsburgh.

Chalk up a loss for both of them, we get a W were back in the drivers seat!!!!!

Skins are playing the Falcons as an update. Should be a hopeful Skins loss so we should be in very good position if everything ties out. I'd like to see us win the game and have the Skins/Eagles both lose today.

I am not a big believer in Atlanta or Houston..........I'm not sure who Atlanta has beaten but Houston has beaten 4 nobodies

Having said that Atlanta should have enough to beat the Skins

Quote Originally Posted by BParcells777 View Post
    Technically no, but tie breakers mean little after game 16 unless you are indeed tied (unlilkely)
    To be fair, they're tiebreakers to break ties at the end of the year. They don't exists until after week 17, so we will be in first place.

Quote Originally Posted by CowboysSuck View Post
    Washington is playing Atlanta
    Philly is playing Pittsburgh.

Chalk up a loss for both of them, we get a W were back in the drivers seat!!!!!
    That is why we play the games. Nothing is guaranted..