+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Bradshaw fans please go dit in the corner

I'm ditting here in wonder, I thought this was a fan board!

Quote Originally Posted by stormblue View Post
    all the good running has been done against teams with worse
    defenses than ours (yes ,, there actually are a few worse D's than ours).

any one of our backs would have had a good game against the browns,panthers or bucs.

nobody showed up against the star-helmets or the green-birds.

and i bet nobody excels against the gold-rushers next week.

if we win it will be thru the air.......and if we lose it will be because
    killdrive wastes 25 running plays for 60 yards total trying to establish a moot point.
    Bucs have the 4th best run defense in the league. In fact, I believe it was 1st up until last week.

Veteran
    I'm sorry but upon further review OP has a point.

Bradshaw only averaged a little over 6.6 yards per carry. Wilson averaged 22 yards per carry.

If Tom wasn't so out of touch and stubborn and instead decided to immediately bench, release, and then hopefully execute Bradshaw, and then play Wilson he would have been on track for 660 yards yesterday and 15 TD's.

The numbers don't lie

Clearly poor coaching...

Quote Originally Posted by BParcells777 View Post
    OMG!
    Let's not try and jump the gun and point fingers to those fans who were hating on Bradshaw. He needs consistency.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by njg85m View Post
    I'm sorry but upon further review OP has a point.

Bradshaw only averaged a little over 6.6 yards per carry. Wilson averaged 22 yards per carry.

If Tom wasn't so out of touch and stubborn and instead decided to immediately bench, release, and then hopefully execute Bradshaw, and then play Wilson he would have been on track for 660 yards yesterday and 15 TD's.

The numbers don't lie

Clearly poor coaching...
    Fixed it for you.
    Over 5500 posts, advanced member, joined March 2002. 1st post (as anonymous) was the day after Super Bowl 35

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by repeatchamps View Post
    Fixed it for you.
    I was hoping that post didn't need the red font =p

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    Let's not try and jump the gun and point fingers to those fans who were hating on Bradshaw. He needs consistency.
    Agreed, up until yesterday he didn't do a lot to indicate he still had that much in him. I am a big Bradshaw supporter, but you can see why some might question him.

Personally, I would like the op to call out a new player every week... I say Tuck next week, maybe he will get 8 sacks and 2 forced fumbles.

Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    Proven wrong? Do u watch the games? The guy was not following his blocks or timing his runs properly glad he remembered how to be a RB today
    i've watched him for years and i really cant remember a guy running with more heart than Bradshaw ... you probably just jumped on the bandwagon

but there are more fans like you, unfortunately ... you probably want to bench A-Rod too and the other day you wanted to bench Tex and back in the day you hated Eli and wanted him gone
    Apologize to Melo 5

Quote Originally Posted by GMan-67 View Post
    i've watched him for years and i really cant remember a guy running with more heart than Bradshaw ... you probably just jumped on the bandwagon

but there are more fans like you, unfortunately ... you probably want to bench A-Rod too and the other day you wanted to bench Tex and back in the day you hated Eli and wanted him gone
    Bandwagon been a Giant fan since 85. I put up 100's of prospect videos for people on this board so they can check ot the guys we drafted so questioning me I find pretty funny. By the way Carl Banks said exactly what I said about Bradshaw after the game about not following his blocks in the first 2 games and trying to create on his own but he doesnt know what he is talking about either I guess. Here u go chief, Bash banks 2 im sure he just jumped on the Bandwagon http://newyork.cbslocal.com/?podcast...es&dcid=CBS.NY

here is the qoute

"All he basically had 2 do was adjust his style of running. He didnt have to look for cutbacks. he had to stay playside and let the guys stay engaged on there blocks"

Hmm, wow I guess Banks and I both have no idea what were talking about
    Last edited by Redeyejedi; 10-09-2012 at 04:57 PM.

+ Reply to Thread