+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14
  1. #1

    That Cruz guy is pretty good

    I guess he can make plays without all those "Nicks doubleteams". Go figure.


    I know it's early, but he is the best WR the giants have ever had.

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Riverboat76 View Post
    I guess he can make plays without all those "Nicks doubleteams". Go figure.


    I know it's early, but he is the best WR the giants have ever had.
    I still think when healthy Nicks is the best wide receiver on the Giants

  3. #3
    Starter
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    185
    I'm just glad both play for the Giants.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by JustinTuckNYG91 View Post
    I'm just glad both play for the Giants.
    agreed

  5. #5
    Who is this Cruz guy? That is the name on the back of my jersey oddly enough.

  6. #6
    All my life I've been waiting for a league-class passing game from the Giants. Going back to Homer Jones. Unbelievable that the Giants are a founding member of the NFL without a WR in the HoF. We finally have one helluva passing game; with our #1 WR on the sideline. Can Eli possibly play any better than he is right now?
    #80

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by krygny View Post
    All my life I've been waiting for a league-class passing game from the Giants. Going back to Homer Jones. Unbelievable that the Giants are a founding member of the NFL without a WR in the HoF. We finally have one helluva passing game; with our #1 WR on the sideline. Can Eli possibly play any better than he is right now?
    Our #1 WR is on the field.

    Hicks is great, but Cruz is more indispensable.

  8. #8
    Starter
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    185
    All those years we were D orientated, running team, ToP, now this teams success it's on it's offense. Specifically it's passing, WRs and QB.
    Eli is playing fantastic, at the top of his game and think he'll stay there for years to come.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Riverboat76 View Post
    I guess he can make plays without all those "Nicks doubleteams". Go figure.


    I know it's early, but he is the best WR the giants have ever had.
    i agree hes the best wr we've had but remember this is the browns we're playing

  10. #10
    Starter
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Bronx, NY
    Posts
    284
    Quote Originally Posted by Jppallday View Post
    I still think when healthy Nicks is the best wide receiver on the Giants
    I agree

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts