+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1

    ...And the knock on A. Brown is?...

    Injury prone...totally bad judgement on all counts oming out of the endzone after hezitating like he did!

  2. #2
    All-Pro
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    Myrtle Beach, SC
    Posts
    6,954
    Why he was on returns instead of Wilson is the big question...

  3. #3
    All-Pro NYG4lifeNYK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Queens, NY
    Posts
    11,247
    Quote Originally Posted by brad View Post
    Why he was on returns instead of Wilson is the big question...
    Exactly...
    ALL IN!!!!!!!!

    I'm ALL IN are you?

    "Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

  4. #4
    Yes blame the coaches on a dumb move of running it out more than halfway deep in the end zone. Oh wait AFTER a hesitation.
    Last few avatars: Nicks, Bradshaw, Jacobs - who's the next future ex-Giant

  5. #5
    All-Pro
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    Myrtle Beach, SC
    Posts
    6,954
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruttiger711 View Post
    Yes blame the coaches on a dumb move of running it out more than halfway deep in the end zone. Oh wait AFTER a hesitation.
    No... blame the coaches for having him returning the kick

  6. #6
    Starter
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    185
    Respectfully disagree, It still goes back to why wasn't Wilson returning.

  7. #7
    Veteran Cool Papa B.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Long Island
    Posts
    1,708
    Quote Originally Posted by brad View Post
    No... blame the coaches for having him returning the kick
    +1.....

  8. #8
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    2,068
    Quote Originally Posted by brad View Post
    Why he was on returns instead of Wilson is the big question...
    Deflecting blame onto the coaches? It's the coaches fault we started on the 8 yard line, not Browns fault.

  9. #9
    All-Pro
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    Myrtle Beach, SC
    Posts
    6,954
    Quote Originally Posted by BeatYale View Post
    Deflecting blame onto the coaches? It's the coaches fault we started on the 8 yard line, not Browns fault.
    Not sure I understand what your trying to say... but yes, I do blame the coaches for having Brown in on returns instead of Wilson who did so well last week. Brown made a bad decision there, but never should have been in that situation to begin with.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts