+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Kildrive's pass-happy rearing its head again.

1st down on 11 yard line, Bradshaw is running hard and good, and what does Kildrive do? Pass, pass, pass. I've seen this way too many times. Kildrive is the reason Giants don't score as many TD as they should in the redzone. Passing in the redzone becomes extremely difficult, this is not Eli's fault.

Finally, Bradshaw runs the ball inside 5, touchdown, surprise surprise, they shoud've run the ball the last time as well.

Not only that, but its like the opposing D for the most part only have to play the corner spots and not the WR's.

..... As Bradshaw just runs in a TD
    "...gently down the loser stream!!"

--80--

All-Pro
    Offense making adjustments... D finally sent in an extra guy, and on both the results were good.

Starter
    The Oc is calling a pretty good game today. the offense is executing the plays

Heh, ...

We have one of the best passing games in the NFL, even with 2 of our top 3 WRs injured and we should run the ball more.

Good one.

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by krygny View Post
    Heh, ...

We have one of the best passing games in the NFL, even with 2 of our top 3 WRs injured and we should run the ball more.

Good one.
    Well, actually, yes... that seems to be working so far in this game

Starter
    I'm a little confused about this post. I'd rather see the offense running as it is today, game plan wise than 2 runs in a row, minimal yards and then 3rd and long.

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by JustinTuckNYG91 View Post
    I'm a little confused about this post. I'd rather see the offense running as it is today, game plan wise than 2 runs in a row, minimal yards and then 3rd and long.
    I think this post was made before they started running the ball more... the running game has been outstanding since then and that only makes the passing game better. I agree... this is how the offense should be running

Quote Originally Posted by SuperNYGiants View Post
    1st down on 11 yard line, Bradshaw is running hard and good, and what does Kildrive do? Pass, pass, pass. I've seen this way too many times. Kildrive is the reason Giants don't score as many TD as they should in the redzone. Passing in the redzone becomes extremely difficult, this is not Eli's fault.
    No, we keep on doing what we do.