+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: This game is in the bag, Cleveland better go get Geno Smith with that #1 pick they're

Quote Originally Posted by BurnerNYG View Post
    He looks decent I just think he's up there in age already. What would u do if u were in their shoes and you had the #1 pick next year?
    If they think that Weeden is their guy, I would trade back for a bunch of picks.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GMENAGAIN View Post
    If they think that Weeden is their guy, I would trade back for a bunch of picks.
    I don't think u should pass up on a guy like Smith. When this year started everybody was talking Barkley and how WVU might have problems in the Big 12 but I watched the game vs Texas last night and Geno was making some big throws. He had a few fumbles but that defensive line from Texas gets after the QB. I think they should trade Weeden and go get their franchise QB for the next 15 years. They got a lot of options but I wouldn't pass up on Smith... no way!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
    I agree with you if the have the #1. I don't see how you pass on Geno.
    He's blowing RG3 out in almost every category at the same point of the season. I feel sorry for Cleveland... with the Baltimore move, LeBron jumped ship... they need to give their fans something.

I don't think Geno Smith is a no. 1 pick but this isn't a great draft year.

He's blowing RG3 out in almost every category at the same point of the season. I feel sorry for Cleveland... with the Baltimore move, LeBron jumped ship... they need to give their fans something.
    I think the Big 12 has very poor defenses and sports media just doesn't talk about it. Not that Geno isn't good but nobody had him as a first round pick and now he puts up massive numbers against Baylor and Texas (terrible and average on D, respectively) and now he's a top 5 pick? Eh....

Quote Originally Posted by MikeyMike01 View Post
    They should've drafted someone other than Weeden.
    I agree......seems like a late-round choice, given his age. Didn't really follow his college career, though.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by NYGabriel View Post
    I don't think Geno Smith is a no. 1 pick but this isn't a great draft year.
    If he keeps doing what he's doing he's gonna win the heisman. Yeah that doesn't mean anything but 5 games into the season without any picks is mighty impressive. Nobody's playing the position better than he is in college right now.

If he keeps doing what he's doing he's gonna win the heisman. Yeah that doesn't mean anything but 5 games into the season without any picks is mighty impressive. Nobody's playing the position better than he is in college right now.
    He's had a cupcake schedule up til now. Lost the other day as the games are getting harder.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CuseGirl View Post
    I think the Big 12 has very poor defenses and sports media just doesn't talk about it. Not that Geno isn't good but nobody had him as a first round pick and now he puts up massive numbers against Baylor and Texas (terrible and average on D, respectively) and now he's a top 5 pick? Eh....
    You gotta show and prove. It's now how you start, it's how u finish. Being a Giants fan, you should know that well.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by NYGabriel View Post
    He's had a cupcake schedule up til now. Lost the other day as the games are getting harder.
    They didn't lose yet and Texas was undefeated as well.

+ Reply to Thread