+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why on earth is Bradshaw still in the game?

Why on earth is Bradshaw still in the game?

With 3 minutes left and up by 14 points?

All-Pro
    I have no idea, no need to risk an injury. Let the rookie get some more time

Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by brad View Post
    I have no idea, no need to risk an injury. Let the rookie get some more time
    Yep, agree. Let Flip get some carries, sheesh.

Career day for Bradshaw. Get him on the sidelines and rest him up for next week.
    Last edited by ny06; 10-07-2012 at 04:05 PM.

Giants fan since the early 80s

Game is in the bag, and Andre Brown is on the bench all game. What to hell is going on with this team. You've got a good young back that carried you two games, and he doesn't even get mop-up time in a game like this? THIS IS TOTAL BULL CRAP. It's almost like Gilbride and Coughlin won't play Brown because the press and fans questioned thier wisdom in using Bradshaw exclusively. Martin comes in, gets one carry, and we don't see him again the rest of the game. This is the time to see what Martin can do, don't put him in one play then let him sit the rest of the game! Just can't believe the way they use their players. Robinson didn't get in a TE that I saw either. I just don't get it.

Quote Originally Posted by NorwoodBlue View Post
    Game is in the bag, and Andre Brown is on the bench all game. What to hell is going on with this team. You've got a good young back that carried you two games, and he doesn't even get mop-up time in a game like this? THIS IS TOTAL BULL CRAP. It's almost like Gilbride and Coughlin won't play Brown because the press and fans questioned thier wisdom in using Bradshaw exclusively. Martin comes in, gets one carry, and we don't see him again the rest of the game. This is the time to see what Martin can do, don't put him in one play then let him sit the rest of the game! Just can't believe the way they use their players. Robinson didn't get in a TE that I saw either. I just don't get it.
    Brown was injured ...

Starter
    Andre Brown was hurt in the 1st quarter, "Andre Brown won't return with head injury, Giants announce."

Quote Originally Posted by NorwoodBlue View Post
    Brown was injured and ruled out for the rest of the Game. I don't know who Martin is...The Tampa Bay RB? you mean Wilson right? Guess they wanted Bradshaw to end the game as a reward for running hard.

As for Robinson, I have no issue with that. still a project rookie.

Man the things people complain about
    "...two minute drill at the end of each quarter, Ya'know with the wind like this blowing mooch and marshall into the ocean...If that's behind me I think were getting 3 from 70 so holla at your boy. IF YOU DON"T PICK ME THAT'S A JOKE RIGHT?" - Justin Tucker, Ravens kicker

Complain?, ain't Nobody got time for dat!

GO GIANTS!

Quote Originally Posted by GMENAGAIN View Post
    maybe TC was punishing him for that fumble! lol

Quote Originally Posted by GMENAGAIN View Post
    Because in my opinion he should be proving to be more than a one-game wonder throughout the game

+ Reply to Thread