View Poll Results: Who thinks we are a good team after beating the 0-4 browns?

Voters
59. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

37 62.71%
  • No

6 10.17%
  • I have to wait and see

16 27.12%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: So who thinks we're a good team again after beating the 0-4 browns who are now 0-5

So who thinks we're a good team again after beating the 0-4 browns who are now 0-5

I cant evaluate anything from this game even if i wanted to. I have to wait and see how we play against the "49ERS" next week.

Edited
    Last edited by Marvelousmik; 10-07-2012 at 05:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvelousmik View Post
    I cant evaluate anything from this game even if i wanted to. I have to wait and see how we play against the steelers next week.
    The Steelers? We're at week 9 already?!

Banned
    Not me... we almost made Weeden look like Joe Montana.

What if the Giants had troubles with the Browns and lost? No team should really be able to handle us with the extra talent we have.

Quote Originally Posted by BurnerNYG View Post
    Not me... we almost made Weeden look like Joe Montana.
    LOL

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DemandedAce View Post
    Lol I didn't even catch that. Just read the thread title.

Quote Originally Posted by DemandedAce View Post
    I meant to say 49ers. I just finished watching the eagles lose to the steelers on a game winning field goal so i guess i had them on my mind

I cant evaluate anything from this game even if i wanted to. I have to wait and see how we play against the steelers next week.
    Can't we play the games in between first?
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

First of all we have the 49ers next week. Second of all we beat a team we were supposed to be. We are an extremely underachiving defensive line from being a damn good team again this year. Nicks coming back would be great too.

We won a game we were supposed to win. That's it. Our defensive pass pressure is still non-existent..which is a HUGE concern. I like that the young guys stepped up. Good game by Randle, Will Hill and Brown. Cruz keeps proving he isn't a one year wonder. Bradshaw bounced back from the fumble and ran like a madman. Great game for him today. Eli was on point for the most part. So there are a lot of good things to take away from the game. But in the end we simply won a game we should have. Let's see what's up against the 49ers next week.

+ Reply to Thread