View Poll Results: Who thinks we are a good team after beating the 0-4 browns?

Voters
59. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

37 62.71%
  • No

6 10.17%
  • I have to wait and see

16 27.12%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: So who thinks we're a good team again after beating the 0-4 browns who are now 0-5

All-Pro
    They have major issues. They played a bad, but tough team today. They had no pressure on the QB. Offensively they are fine. They should have had more points. I think the refs where feeling sorry for the Browns and just didn't want to keep calling PI's on them.

Veteran
    They were on our schedule, so we had to play them and we beat them. Sure they were 0-4, but they lost 3 of those games by 7 points or less, the other one was by 10 points.

. I think the refs where feeling sorry for the Browns and just didn't want to keep calling PI's on them.
    Haha i was actually thinking the exact same thing. I said to myself " i know we're killing them but c'mon. Be fair

Bradshaw brought his A game today, Wilson, Randle, some others, showed up. Eli settled down in 2nd half. Cruz had 3 tds, wilson 1td, bradshaw 1td. Even if it was against the Browns, I am well satisfied with what I saw today. I voted "Yes".

Starter
    Let's see if we play up to the Niners next week, personally for me, I'll be able to gauge the team better. Our offense is fine but will be a tough test against the Niners D. Our defensive, non existent pass rush, troubles stopping the run, the pass and our injuries. The D needs to turn it around, get healthy and fast. If we play up to our potential, next week, it will be a good game. If we're lackluster, we're going to be blown out. Niners are for real, well balanced and consistent.

Quote Originally Posted by ashleymarie View Post
    Bradshaw brought his A game today, Wilson, Randle, some others, showed up. Eli settled down in 2nd half. Cruz had 3 tds, wilson 1td, bradshaw 1td. Even if it was against the Browns, I am well satisfied with what I saw today. I voted "Yes".
    Thats respectable. I voted as I have to wait and see. Its hard for me to evaluate anyone no matter how good they play if we're playing against a team like the browns. Bradshaw for example in my opinion ran the same way he did vs the eagles. The only difference is that he had better blocks today and we were going up against a pretty bad defense.

Veteran
    What's the criteria for being a good team? Having a top win-loss record? If that's the case, the good teams in the NFL haven't been winning Super Bowls over the last 10 years. Wild Card teams have been doing better in the post season. I don't think too much of regular season accolades.

What's the criteria for being a good team? .
    Just look at what they've done the last 10 years. And even browns fans would agree.

Definately not the browns. I can tell you that

Quote Originally Posted by BurnerNYG View Post
    Not me... we almost made Weeden look like Joe Montana.
    Lol i made this thread because i know the hype is going to come out. OH bradshaw had 200 yards cruz had 3 tds!! the offensive line was GREAT!! STEVIE BROWNS 2 PICKS, this team will be rolling once the D line steps up. WOOT!!....

Im not saying this team is bad. all im saying is.

We played the browns

Veteran
    Our offense is killer. Anyone who says otherwise is blind. I know we sometimes get off to a slow start, but is Eli is consistently playing well, even when his starting WR is out for three weeks. I don't think there are a lot of QBs who could do that. Running game looked awesome today, too.

The defense, at times, looked abysmal. Piss poor tackling, STILL no pressure on the QB, and we have got to figure out how to defend against short passes/screens. I'm really worried about this group.

+ Reply to Thread