View Poll Results: Who thinks we are a good team after beating the 0-4 browns?

Voters
59. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

37 62.71%
  • No

6 10.17%
  • I have to wait and see

16 27.12%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: So who thinks we're a good team again after beating the 0-4 browns who are now 0-5

i think they are a good team because they are defending superbowl champs! these teams are always up for the champs and it was that way today in the 1st qtr.

a good team comes back from adversity and the Giants done that today! they are a good team. they are certainly top 5 or 6 imo.

LOL why can't you guys just be happy does it really matter who we beat "WE WON" be happy.

Quote Originally Posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
    LOL why can't you guys just be happy does it really matter who we beat "WE WON" be happy.
    im happy with the win. Im happy with the eagles and redskins losing.

I just cant evaluate anything until we play next week.

Honestly, the giants played like carp and they are not a playoff team right now. How the hell do you play like crap after coming off a loss. I know, when you don't have much respect for a 0-4 team. Thank God Eli was on today.

Offensively I believe we will continue to compete. Defensively we got it together in the second half but I think we continue to be very suspect and we will face a real challenge next week against San Francisco.

Quote Originally Posted by BurnerNYG View Post
    Not me... we almost made Weeden look like Joe Montana.
    Or at least as good as Eli! They has almost the same numbers! Our D scheme and some of our players plainly suck.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvelousmik View Post
    im happy with the win. Im happy with the eagles and redskins losing.

I just cant evaluate anything until we play next week.
    No need to wait until next week. We already played bad and lost to teams like the Eagles and the Cowboys. We know what crappy D we have especially on the secondary. although Stevie Brown and Hill are filling in nicely. We have no pass rush whatsoever and even JPP looks like he is stuffed at the line. You stop him, you stop the Giants pass rush and then you can throw and run on us easily.

I just want to see Nicks, Hosley, and Rivers to get healthy for week 6. Ojomo would be nice to have too...

Rivers is a much better run stuffing linebacker and great at making tackles, and we're going to need him to stop that run game.

Hosley is a great ball hawking corner and will work out very nicely on... Manningham.

And Nicks being healthy allows us to execute our one-two punch to put the SF defense on ice.

KP would also be nice to have back. Maybe we could even see some 3 safety set with KP, Rolle, and Stevie...

Quote Originally Posted by Generation Eli View Post
    HE DRAFTED ELI MANNING?

WHY?

okay, were doomed! season over folks. it was nice knowing the giants while it lasted!

see you in 2016

OK , let me tell you how good we are..............first we should have beat the Cowgirls & Eagles ! I feel the Browns are a better team than the Cowboys ! and just as good as the Eagles ! We should be 5 and 0...............But so much for could have should have ! We played a good team, their losses to the teams they played where very close, from what I understand. We needed this Win, big time, Eli came back like a true Giant !!!

GO GIANTS.

This is a very good team.....they are a couple questionable calls away from a 4-1 record.

They've lost a couple tight games, and looked like offensive juggernauts against the teams they've beaten.

Cleveland is not going to stay winless for long.....that team has some heart.

Giants can beat any team in the NFL.

Next weekend is going to be the best game of the season for the NFL.

+ Reply to Thread