View Poll Results: Who thinks we are a good team after beating the 0-4 browns?

Voters
59. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

37 62.71%
  • No

6 10.17%
  • I have to wait and see

16 27.12%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: So who thinks we're a good team again after beating the 0-4 browns who are now 0-5

Oh. So because we stumbledcoming out of the gate we're not really all that good.....after WINNING, no less against a team that we were "supposed" to beat. Let's disregard the fact that we were literally 1 yard away from beating the Eagles. And please don't blame the coaches on that btw. Had Ramses not PIed and Eli made a better throw we win the game bc of PERFECT clock management. God forbid they tailor the plan with the assumption we all do our jobs. And the 9ers lost the freaking Vikings. Granted their record says they're a first place team, but so does/did the eagles and we only lost to them by 2 points as opposed to what I believe was a 10 point loss by the 9ers. Unreal. Very glad I never came on these boards before 2010. You guys must have been brutal. Those of you who didn't take the step off the ledge and are still with us, anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvelousmik View Post
    I cant evaluate anything from this game even if i wanted to. I have to wait and see how we play against the "49ERS" next week.

Edited
    I think we are similar to last year, which is sad. We are dealing with some major injuries and trying to do the best we can. Luckily we have Eli and he is at another level which will keep us in most games like last year.

The good thing this year is we have the line healthy but playing quietly which should turn around with in a couple weeks hopefully. We need to have Web play as he has previously, which he seems to be coming around. And if Prince and Hosely can play well then we are pretty good. The back up safties look like they can game between this week and last week, but again a very small sample size.

Plus our ST is better with Tynes/Steve, and more potent in returns which we didn't have last year.

Im just wondering why we were so soft in the 1st quarter on defense.
    Peace,
    DragonSoul

Twitter Account! https://twitter.com/DragonSoul

I'll wait for the 49ers game to really make a declaration on this team. You dang right know that if we start out against the 49ers like we did against the Browns today, it wouldn't finish as a happy ending. The 49ers might be the best team we play this year outside the Falcons.

Of course I do, we are the world champs.

Quote Originally Posted by JPP=BEASTMODE View Post
    Of course I do, we are the world champs.
    Best post of the day.

Quote Originally Posted by joemorrisforprez View Post
    Best post of the day.
    I have to agree.

we'll show how good we are when we edge the 49ers next week! yea im callin it now!

you know everyone will pick the 9ers but thats when the Giants show up and play their best game!

Starter
    We are 3-2, first place in the NFC East, playing with out our best talent, and have yet to dominate a game for four quarters, so yes I'd say we are a good team.

Quote Originally Posted by ImElectric2 View Post
    Oh. So because we stumbledcoming out of the gate we're not really all that good.....after WINNING, no less against a team that we were "supposed" to beat. Let's disregard the fact that we were literally 1 yard away from beating the Eagles. And please don't blame the coaches on that btw. Had Ramses not PIed and Eli made a better throw we win the game bc of PERFECT clock management. God forbid they tailor the plan with the assumption we all do our jobs. And the 9ers lost the freaking Vikings. Granted their record says they're a first place team, but so does/did the eagles and we only lost to them by 2 points as opposed to what I believe was a 10 point loss by the 9ers. Unreal. Very glad I never came on these boards before 2010. You guys must have been brutal. Those of you who didn't take the step off the ledge and are still with us, anyway.
    Ive always been with this team. after the loss vs the eagles i kept saying lets move on because the season is still young. all im saying is today.

we played the browns

All-Pro
    In everyone likes the win, but if they start that way next week they are toast. If the DL plays as bad as they have for the past 5 games, they cold be in huge trouble next week. Again, real happy with the win, but they are not playing the Browns next week.

+ Reply to Thread