View Poll Results: Who thinks we are a good team after beating the 0-4 browns?

Voters
59. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

37 62.71%
  • No

6 10.17%
  • I have to wait and see

16 27.12%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: So who thinks we're a good team again after beating the 0-4 browns who are now 0-5

The 49ers are now 79-3 from the last two games. We're going to need to be at our healthiest and execution will have to be our #1 focus. Are we prepared to handle such a hot team traveling all the way to the west coast? 10/14 will give us real insight into how the future of this season will go down.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvelousmik View Post
    Just look at what they've done the last 10 years. And even browns fans would agree.

Definately not the browns. I can tell you that
    What does the last ten years have to do with how the Browns played today?
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

We didn't have to beat the Browns to know that we are a good team. Now, are we a great team. That will take some wins over top teams.
    No one remembers who came in second.

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    What does the last ten years have to do with how the Browns played today?
    What does the ravens and eagles game have to do with how the browns played today?

I was replying to an earlier poster who was trying to justify the browns being good by stating they played the eagles and ravens close. the point of this thread is not to bash the team or say they arent good. Im going with the "wait and see approach". After the panthers game everyone was all up and celebrating how good we were. that quickly changed the following week. We cant possibly know how good we are right now by evaluating how we played verses the browns. The browns have been consistently a bad team for a while now. And today we went into the game playing them at 0-4.

They are not a good team. Next week is the true test. Surely you can understand where i am coming from.

I already thought the Giants were a good team......
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Quote Originally Posted by Marvelousmik View Post
    What does the ravens and eagles game have to do with how the browns played today?

I was replying to an earlier poster who was trying to justify the browns being good by stating they played the eagles and ravens close. the point of this thread is not to bash the team or say they arent good. Im going with the "wait and see approach". After the panthers game everyone was all up and celebrating how good we were. that quickly changed the following week. We cant possibly know how good we are right now by evaluating how we played verses the browns. The browns have been consistently a bad team for a while now. And today we went into the game playing them at 0-4.

They are not a good team. Next week is the true test. Surely you can understand where i am coming from.

The Browns played pretty well today I thought. I take every win as a positive, no asterisk event.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

49ers beat a bad Jets team, everyone says they're great, we beat a bad Browns team, people are still doubting? Last I checked we're the world champs, not them. We beat em in the NFCCG & almost beat em in the regular season game last yr. So why is everyone acting like they are gonna kill us next week?

If not for some stupid plays & calls last week, we beat the Eagles & are 4-1. We have played the 1st 5 games of the yr once again riddled by injuries to key players. We have yet to play a game with all our starters healthy. Our backups have come in & performed great. We have great depth at many key positions. We will be in the thick of the playoff hunt & if we can just get everyone healthy by Dec, I really like our chances at repeating!

I take every win as a positive
    me too. I just cant evaluate how good we are based on todays play.

Quote Originally Posted by GameTime View Post
    I already thought the Giants were a good team......
    cant say the same for everyone based on the threads i was reading all week on here.

I didn't see a 0-4 Browns team at kick off, I saw a desperate Browns team going up against the defending champs with nothing to lose! I thought the Browns was going to throw the kitchen sink at the champs and they did, and fought hard for four quarters.

That's the game I saw! So yes, we are a damn good team. Now bring on the 49ers!!!
    MANNING TO CRUZ....

+ Reply to Thread