+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I am placing

Banned

I am placing

the blame right where it belongs. Granted, we have been playing poorly all the way around but this team goes how Eli Manning goes and I am placing it mainly on him. We give him the accolades when he wins SuperBowls as being the most important part of this team, so it is only fair that we put him on the spot when we are doing bad and he is playing terrible.

Quote Originally Posted by BuffyBlueII View Post
    the blame right where it belongs. Granted, we have been playing poorly all the way around but this team goes how Eli Manning goes and I am placing it mainly on him. We give him the accolades when he wins SuperBowls as being the most important part of this team, so it is only fair that we put him on the spot when we are doing bad and he is playing terrible.
    Welcome to the dark side.
    Be prepared.
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by BuffyBlueII View Post
    why did Cruz drop that pass? Bad throw by ELI? he had to reach for it? wrong route? NO,NO,NO ! I put a lot of the blame on the people named in the huddle to do execute the plan, while nullifying the opponent, ain't all on Eli!

Cause dropped passes, dd and Bradshaw and the defense not getting any pressure has nothing to do with us losing too. I agree Eli deserves SOME blame not all.

I'm willing to strip him of his "elite" title the way he's been playing. But I'm not going to throw him under the bus just yet. DD deserves just as much credit for 3 of the 4 sacks, and 2 of the turnovers...

Oh, and Morehead, I know you're willing to circle jerk Simms at the drop of a hat, but unless Eli has a career-ending injury, I highly doubt he's not going to throw at least 2 more TD passes to surpass Simms' record.

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    We need a tight end,
    repeat, again and again
    ToadofSteel's mantra.

Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    I'm willing to strip him of his "elite" title the way he's been playing. But I'm not going to throw him under the bus just yet. DD deserves just as much credit for 3 of the 4 sacks, and 2 of the turnovers...

Oh, and Morehead, I know you're willing to circle jerk Simms at the drop of a hat, but unless Eli has a career-ending injury, I highly doubt he's not going to throw at least 2 more TD passes to surpass Simms' record.
    lol

No one on offense is really playing all that well except Beatty. Of course, he always has to have his 4th quarter holding penalty that hurts us lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post

What an odd thing to say.
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
    Cause dropped passes, dd and Bradshaw and the defense not getting any pressure has nothing to do with us losing too. I agree Eli deserves SOME blame not all.
    I understand where you are coming from. I am the biggest Eli supporter and have watched him dictate the course of games and adapt how he has so we can win. I give him most of the accolades for winning the SuperBowls. As of late he has been playing poorly and I am going to call it. He needs to take care of busines, play better and get the offense in line. Our team wins and loses on how Eli perfoms.
    Last edited by BuffyBlueII; 11-13-2012 at 12:17 AM.

Interesting how all the 'big Eli supporters' are suddenly putting all the blame on Eli. Man he must be really pissing you off right now lol