+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Corey Webster

Bench Player

Corey Webster

Hey, 1st post ever! how do you guys feel about corey webster? I have a big disliking for him! How about you guys? I have been bleeding blue forever and spent out last SB overseas with a group of Jersey Guys! IMG_1279.jpg

I know Webster is playing with a broken hand, but he seems to be a step slower this season.
    Perry Fewell is out there playing Tecmo Bowl defense with just 4 plays you can pick from on the remote control.
    --sharick88

i dont have a disliking about him im just surprised hes not as aggressive as he should be. he looks lost sometimes.

Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by armysurf844 View Post
    Hey, 1st post ever! how do you guys feel about corey webster? I have a big disliking for him! How about you guys? I have been bleeding blue forever and spent out last SB overseas with a group of Jersey Guys! Attachment 212
    Why?

Welcome, and I am a Webster fan even though he does seem to be owned at times.

I think its more of the style of defense we play that prevents webster from playing to his highest level however at same time good corners should be able to adjust and he gets beat a lot, our secondary is not that solid, rolle is over paid and so is webster but we dont have a choice who else are you going to put in there

Sucks in zone, great in man.... See the Tim Lewis years
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

I hope Prince and Hosley are both healthy. Hosley can go on the fast deep threat receiver, and Prince is awesome at shutting down his receiver. Webster might have better chances covering a #3.

Quote Originally Posted by Kase-1 View Post
    Sucks in zone, great in man.... See the Tim Lewis years
    Hes had an awful lot of trouble in both this season...

Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    I hope Prince and Hosley are both healthy. Hosley can go on the fast deep threat receiver, and Prince is awesome at shutting down his receiver. Webster might have better chances covering a #3.
    Prince is faster than Hosley is.

+ Reply to Thread