+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Corey Webster

Quote Originally Posted by slipknottin View Post
    Prince is faster than Hosley is.
    Then why the hell was Webster on Djax and Prince on Maclin? The former is a much bigger deep ball threat...

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    We need a tight end,
    repeat, again and again
    ToadofSteel's mantra.

Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    Then why the hell was Webster on Djax and Prince on Maclin? The former is a much bigger deep ball threat...
    Webster usually does a good job on DJax. I think this was the first game that they had Webster cover DJax that DJax had over 50 yards (or at least substantially over 50 yards)

This was also when Prince was just coming back, perhaps later in the year they will trust Prince more and give him the more difficult assignments

Quote Originally Posted by slipknottin View Post
    Webster usually does a good job on DJax. I think this was the first game that they had Webster cover DJax that DJax had over 50 yards (or at least substantially over 50 yards)

This was also when Prince was just coming back, perhaps later in the year they will trust Prince more and give him the more difficult assignments
    Fair enough. The way Prince is just so completely taking whoever he's on out of the game, we could almost go to an "island"-based defense in future seasons...

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    We need a tight end,
    repeat, again and again
    ToadofSteel's mantra.

Fair enough. The way Prince is just so completely taking whoever he's on out of the game, we could almost go to an "island"-based defense in future seasons...
    I want to see if they are playing coverage differently over top of Prince too. If they are rotating coverage over his way all game, Prince may not be playing as well as it seems

Webster is terrible!!!

Love to know how coaching staff thinks he is our #1 corner. Gets beat every week for at least one score, then sits on bench without a care in world.

Quote Originally Posted by armysurf844 View Post
    Hey, 1st post ever! how do you guys feel about corey webster? I have a big disliking for him! How about you guys? I have been bleeding blue forever and spent out last SB overseas with a group of Jersey Guys! Attachment 212

Quote Originally Posted by Silverback98 View Post
    Love to know how coaching staff thinks he is our #1 corner. Gets beat every week for at least one score, then sits on bench without a care in world.
    The AJ Green TD was Stevie Brown blowing the coverage, not Webster's fault.

All-Pro
    Isn't Webster the worst ranked CB in the league right now or really close to last.

Quote Originally Posted by moosedrool View Post
    The AJ Green TD was Stevie Brown blowing the coverage, not Webster's fault.
    Was that confirmed?

Starter
    I hope Prince and Hosley are both healthy. Hosley can go on the fast deep threat receiver, and Prince is awesome at shutting down his receiver. Webster might have better chances covering a #3.
    Hosely got smoked by Santana Moss. He's like 40 I wouldn't trust him on a guy like Mike Wallace.

Starter
    And as for Webster he is the worst #1 corner in the league right now so I hope nobody is sticking up for his play this season.

+ Reply to Thread