+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

How about Randle?

Looked damn impressive. That was the "nfl ready" player JR was talking about. Mad props, he made a bunch of great catches, looked awesome running his routes...just an awesome day. he's earned more time...our wr core is going to be unstoppable once nicks returns for the 9ers.

i thought Randle played a good game! he caught the ball and made some plays!

the one he dropped he didnt keep his eye on it. overall id give him a B!

All-Pro
    He played well, not sure he played so well that he breaks into the top 3 WR when all are healthy though. I do think we got a glimpse of his ability and that he will eventually be the #3.

He really shut up some morons in the media.

Frankly, that was some bull**** right there. Kid's a rookie, after all. I guess nowadays if you don't swagger around and behave like an a-hole you lack passion.

he looked good. blue screen just tweeted that Eli texted randle this week to go over film one on one.

Quote Originally Posted by idiotekniQues View Post
    he looked good. blue screen just tweeted that Eli texted randle this week to go over film one on one.
    I can't think of QB that is doing a better job right now than Eli. He pretty much blew the doors off the Browns today. He had a lot of help in the running game, but his ability to just spray the ball to whomever is healthy is pretty wild.

Quote Originally Posted by brad View Post
    He played well, not sure he played so well that he breaks into the top 3 WR when all are healthy though. I do think we got a glimpse of his ability and that he will eventually be the #3.
    he played very well today

but it doesn't matter how well he played..... there is zero chance that a player who is not yet trusted in sight adjustment assignments will be top 3

watching him from my seat in the stadium today it was pretty evident that he was running assigned routes with zero sight adjustment options

that was for sure by design and sends a loud clear message from the coaches in my opinion

Quote Originally Posted by YATittle1962 View Post

but it doesn't matter how well he played..... there is zero chance that a player who is not yet trusted in sight adjustment assignments will be top 3

watching him from my seat in the stadium today it was pretty evident that he was running assigned routes with zero sight adjustment options

that was for sure by design and sends a loud clear message from the coaches in my opinion
    +1...and lets not forget he was covered by their 3rd or 4th CB....Still, I think this was a great start for him in our offense. He has a ton of potential. Same thing with Wilson.

good for him, maybe now all the fake giants fans can shut up about him not "wanting it" bad enough

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by YATittle1962 View Post

exactly, and you said it so much better than I did