+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Bradshaw Crow eating thread...

Quote Originally Posted by I Bleed Blue View Post
    It's one game against a bad team. Let's see what he does over the next 4 weeks. However, he did have good game, but this is not the time to pull out the champagne bottles.
    Spot on.

Quote Originally Posted by SackingMyths View Post
    No doubt bud. I mean, I've never seen such a huge performance poo-poo'd...by the dude's OWN FANS no less. WTH??!!!

It's like some people are more concerned about being right about their opinion of Bradshaw being "finished" as a starting RB than enjoying the great, great production we got from him in a comeback win. Sheesh.
    It's sad really.I'm just sick of his own fans saying stupid crap like " I have to see it against a great D" so they can go back to saying "see I told you he sucks." I'm very disappointed in people making excuses not to give the guy credit. All running backs in this league barely get 100 yards a week or for that matter 70 yards.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvelousmik View Post
    we played the browns
    Name another running back who ran for 200 yards on the Browns this year. You can't because nobody has. The only other person to go over 100 yards this year was Lesean McCoy with 110 yards.

Those who say he hasn't run well in 2 years can't remember or appreciate his foot problems and the lack of a run blocking line last year... they were horrible. As I've said many times on here... the worst Giant OLine in 35-40 years.
    Now, coincidentally with Diehl's injury (thank you for your good years, DD), Brown is the beneficiary of better blocking and too many throw AB out with the bath water.
    AB got a chance and he has responded to you AHoles.
    AB gives 100%, every touch. Always has. You can't ask for more. After watching this team for over 50 years, max effort is what earns respect.

Quote Originally Posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
    It's sad really.I'm just sick of his own fans saying stupid crap like " I have to see it against a great D" so they can go back to saying "see I told you he sucks." I'm very disappointed in people making excuses not to give the guy credit. All running backs in this league barely get 100 yards a week or for that matter 70 yards.
    Yup. Agree 100%.

And ya know what? It won't take any longer than 1 week -- when he's sure to look nowhere near as impressive against SF -- that they'll be beating their chests, saying that he looks like crap, and saying how this week was just a fluke.

But whatever man. I'm happy for him and glad we pulled it out. Enjoy the win!

Quote Originally Posted by SackingMyths View Post
    Yup. Agree 100%.

And ya know what? It won't take any longer than 1 week -- when he's sure to look nowhere near as impressive against SF -- that they'll be beating their chests, saying that he looks like crap, and saying how this week was just a fluke.

But whatever man. I'm happy for him and glad we pulled it out. Enjoy the win!
    I will.... you too bro. I'm happy for the win and for Bradshaw. I'm done trying to convince greedy fans "that need to see more" that 200yards is 200 yards in the NFL. LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
    I will.... you too bro. I'm happy for the win and for Bradshaw. I'm done trying to convince greedy fans "that need to see more" that 200yards is 200 yards in the NFL. LOL.
    I won't be convinced until he has five 200 yard games in a row. [RED FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by I Bleed Blue View Post
    It's one game against a bad team. Let's see what he does over the next 4 weeks. However, he did have good game, but this is not the time to pull out the champagne bottles.
    Its one good game against 1 bad team. Andre Brown had 2 good games against 2 bad teams. That makes brown twice as good. DO THE MATH! jk

Quote Originally Posted by bigbluetribe View Post
    before anyone starts eating crow I think we should see if he can average over 2.5 yards a carry two weeks in a row, a game doesnt make a career and its been a long time since hes been this effective, i doubt anyone loves what he did today but there are 16 games for a reason
    I'll bet it really ticks you off when the sun comes up in the morning.........you want to see it do it again tomm

With all the rule changes favoring the passing game, it's much easier to throw the ball than run it nowadays. 200yds is 200yds, don't care who it was against! Bradshaw runs hard on every single down & that fumble was caused by his own Lineman knocking it out, not the defense. Even Eli's pick was a blown PI non call by the ref & on top of that Cruz let the DB slap it out of his hands into the other DBs hands . So that's a BS pick that Eli gets saddled with.

I think the key to running on the 9ers is to pass on 1st down & set up 2nd & short, 3rd & short. That way we can go with play action pass or the run. We have to stay out of 2nd-3rd & long plays. More than likely we will have to win it thru the air so I hope Nicks is back for this game. We're gonna need him!

+ Reply to Thread