+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Bradshaw Crow eating thread...

Bradshaw was awesome.. I was annoyed with the fumble, only because he'd been so injury prone and we haven't seen a ton of this bradshaw over the last couple seasons, so i was a bit fed up.. Not quite to the point of not wanting him as our back, but certainly fed up to the point i needed to see a strong performance to get my love for AB back up to where it needs to be...

I think the O line did their job this week and AB was able to take advantage. Brown's D has given up over 140 yds per game on the ground, so I think there was some of that going on as well. Next week will be the big test, San Fran is giving up like 80 yds a game!
    Last edited by Captain Chaos; 10-08-2012 at 05:27 AM.

Veteran

Cool

[QUOTE=Eliscruzzz;521941]
    Quote Originally Posted by I Bleed Blue View Post
    It's one game against a bad team. Let's see what he does over the next 4 weeks. However, he did have good game, but this is not the time to pull out the champagne bottles.[/QUOTE Give the guy his due, bad team or not he had 200 yards rushing. Christ everybody and this "oh I wanna see it against a good defense lmao."
    The browns are not a bad team. Inexperienced, yes, but not a bad team. Would you say the saints are a bad team? They only won one more gane than the browns. Give credit where it is due. Great game Bradshaw, do it again next week. Way to go Giants.WOOOOOO.
    Last edited by Dorothy; 10-08-2012 at 05:44 AM. Reason: Spelling

what i noticed is after the fumble, bradshaw started running angry again, and wtrhout as much jumping around at the line.. Hes pretty freaking strong and when he gets full head of steam, he can do alot of things in the openfield...

Veteran
    I think AB was already motivated by all of the accolades ABII had been getting...and the fumble only fired him up more. It is good to have someone behind him letting him know that if he isn't interested in toting the rock with fire and agression then there would be somebody standing on the sideline waiting for their turn.

Great bounceback and overall game by AB...he has heart and pride.

Wish we would see that kind of motivation from their bad play on the DLine...

+ Reply to Thread