+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 86

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    All-Pro Eliscruzzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Warwick NY
    Posts
    6,520

    Bradshaw Crow eating thread...

    I'm sorry AB didn't think you had it in you anymore great game and great job by the o-line. Although I did say he would have 100 yards and 2tds

  2. #2
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    11,197
    I'm sorry MR Tiki Bradshaw.........I'll take a double helping

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by BParcells777 View Post
    I'm sorry MR Tiki Bradshaw.........I'll take a double helping
    He does remind you of Tiki today.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
    I'm sorry AB didn't think you had it in you anymore great game and great job by the o-line.
    It's one game against a bad team. Let's see what he does over the next 4 weeks. However, he did have good game, but this is not the time to pull out the champagne bottles.

  5. #5
    All-Pro Eliscruzzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Warwick NY
    Posts
    6,520
    [QUOTE=I Bleed Blue;521930]It's one game against a bad team. Let's see what he does over the next 4 weeks. However, he did have good game, but this is not the time to pull out the champagne bottles.[/QUOTE Give the guy his due, bad team or not he had 200 yards rushing. Christ everybody and this "oh I wanna see it against a good defense lmao."

  6. #6
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2001
    Posts
    1,620

    Cool

    [QUOTE=Eliscruzzz;521941]
    Quote Originally Posted by I Bleed Blue View Post
    It's one game against a bad team. Let's see what he does over the next 4 weeks. However, he did have good game, but this is not the time to pull out the champagne bottles.[/QUOTE Give the guy his due, bad team or not he had 200 yards rushing. Christ everybody and this "oh I wanna see it against a good defense lmao."
    The browns are not a bad team. Inexperienced, yes, but not a bad team. Would you say the saints are a bad team? They only won one more gane than the browns. Give credit where it is due. Great game Bradshaw, do it again next week. Way to go Giants.WOOOOOO.
    Last edited by Dorothy; 10-08-2012 at 06:44 AM. Reason: Spelling

  7. #7
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Posts
    1,172
    Quote Originally Posted by I Bleed Blue View Post
    It's one game against a bad team. Let's see what he does over the next 4 weeks. However, he did have good game, but this is not the time to pull out the champagne bottles.
    Did the Brownies let runners run for 200 yards in their first 4 games?

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by I Bleed Blue View Post
    It's one game against a bad team. Let's see what he does over the next 4 weeks. However, he did have good game, but this is not the time to pull out the champagne bottles.
    Spot on.

  9. #9
    Those who say he hasn't run well in 2 years can't remember or appreciate his foot problems and the lack of a run blocking line last year... they were horrible. As I've said many times on here... the worst Giant OLine in 35-40 years.
    Now, coincidentally with Diehl's injury (thank you for your good years, DD), Brown is the beneficiary of better blocking and too many throw AB out with the bath water.
    AB got a chance and he has responded to you AHoles.
    AB gives 100%, every touch. Always has. You can't ask for more. After watching this team for over 50 years, max effort is what earns respect.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by I Bleed Blue View Post
    It's one game against a bad team. Let's see what he does over the next 4 weeks. However, he did have good game, but this is not the time to pull out the champagne bottles.
    Its one good game against 1 bad team. Andre Brown had 2 good games against 2 bad teams. That makes brown twice as good. DO THE MATH! jk

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts