+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Bradshaw Crow eating thread...

Quote Originally Posted by ny06 View Post
    Bradshaw rushed for 200 yards and fans bring up the opponent instead of the achievement
    it's ridiculous lmao and they they will be pissed when he doesn't have 70 yards against the best rushing defense in the NFL.

All-Pro
    Bradshaw had a great game, and it was a wonderful thing to see. I am a supporter of him, but agree with those that are saying that one game against a bad D is not an indication of anything except for how bad the Browns are. Kinda similar to anointing Brown the starter after a good performance against Carolina.

WHERE WAS WILSON AT THE END OF THE GAME?!? Again, I know he fumbled ONCE this year, but we need to get over it. The guy is ****ing explosive and showed it on his single handoff of the game. Took the thing to the house. Its unreal he gets so little playing time. Just unreal.

Quote Originally Posted by CowboysSuck View Post
    WHERE WAS WILSON AT THE END OF THE GAME?!? Again, I know he fumbled ONCE this year, but we need to get over it. The guy is ****ing explosive and showed it on his single handoff of the game. Took the thing to the house. Its unreal he gets so little playing time. Just unreal.
    I think Coughlin and staff wanted Bradshaw to get 200 yards. I believe in Giants history it has only happened 7 times, now with Bradshaw being 8. Wilson will get his chances.

Giants fan since the early 80s

Oh the tip toe burglar excusers are missing from this thread, keep faith in our feature back. He will continuing to show up with his cutback abilities. feed him and he will produce.

Man tough crowd in here. You guys are going to be seriously disappointed when he won't be able to run against the top run defenses it just ridiculous to think that way imo.

Im ecstatic Bradshaw ran for 200. Thats pretty damn impressive.

However, I think Wilson proved that he needs to be on the field more. It would take a moron not to notice these things...

The Browns just held Ray Rice to 18 carries for 49 yards last week.

No need to qualify Bradshaw's performance by saying Cleveland's rush D sucks. He beasted today.

End of story.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvelousmik View Post
    we played the browns
    Your post quality has regressed on these boards this year back to when you first joined here. It's a shame...you were doing so well.

Let's put the women and children to bed and go lookin' for dinner

Quote Originally Posted by Marvelousmik View Post
    we played the browns
    You didn't think the Browns played well?
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

+ Reply to Thread