+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Bradshaw Crow eating thread...

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    You're right. Because it was the Browns, BRADSHAW SUCKED.
    Im a fan of bradshaw. Im one of the few who actually thought he played good vs the eagles given the circumstances.

But...

We played the browns

Quote Originally Posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
    I'm sorry AB didn't think you had it in you anymore great game and great job by the o-line. Although I did say he would have 100 yards and 2tds
    I am sorry AB but you will not see this numbers again. This was the Browns after all. Show me something consistent against the Eagles, the 49ers, the Cowboys and then we will talk.

Good on him. Didn't think he had that in him.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvelousmik View Post
    we played the browns
    What does that mean?
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Quote Originally Posted by FBomb View Post
    Great game for AB....very happy for him and getting the W.........but it was the Browns. I want to see him doing it against a real defense.
    I thought the Browns played pretty well. Has any other RB run for 200 against them this season?
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Quote Originally Posted by Giantz4Life View Post
    The Browns almost beat the Eagles and Ravens.
    Yeah the browns are a good team they just need to get their heads straight. I mean, look what they've done the last 10 years.

i think their record speaks for that part 0-5, that should say enough about their quality of play, i know theyve all been close games but good teams should win some of those

Congrats to AB!

230 total yards against a team that shut down McCoy and Rice is impressive, no matter what excuses you want to make for yourself

Quote Originally Posted by SackingMyths View Post
    230 total yards against a team that shut down McCoy and Rice is impressive, no matter what excuses you want to make for yourself
    Thank you if he had 100 yards I wouldn't have posted this thread but 200 yards God damn. It's not like they are not a NFL defense.

+ Reply to Thread