+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by FBomb View Post
    Just want to see him do it more consistantly against better defenses before I proclaim that he's "back".
    I want to see them all do more, no question
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

one good game does not make the man. consistent play is what id like to see from 44. until than, you can love on him all you want. great game today (we would of won without it) and i hope he continues. we run well, we cant be stopped. lets revisit this topic next week.

Quote Originally Posted by jaygoon View Post
    one good game does not make the man. consistent play is what id like to see from 44. until than, you can love on him all you want. great game today (we would of won without it) and i hope he continues. we run well, we cant be stopped. lets revisit this topic next week.
    Well, I think we all know how that's gonna work out...we're playing the unquestioned #1 run D next week.

Those who want to grade his performance on a curve for playing a subpar run D today would -- in all fairness -- then have to apply that same principle and cut him some slack if/when he has a tough day next week against an elite run D.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CowboysSuck View Post
    WHERE WAS WILSON AT THE END OF THE GAME?!? Again, I know he fumbled ONCE this year, but we need to get over it. The guy is ****ing explosive and showed it on his single handoff of the game. Took the thing to the house. Its unreal he gets so little playing time. Just unreal.
    The more pertinent question is, where is your crow? You, JoeMorrisforPrez and NYGforlifeNYK should be served the largest portions out of everyone one these boards

Quote Originally Posted by GiantWarfare View Post
    AB had one hell of a game, irregardless of the opponent, 200 yds is a monster performance. Major props to him and the OL.

Now I wanna see a little more of Wilson...

"regardless", not "irregardless". There is no such word in the English language.

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Astorian View Post
    "regardless", not "irregardless". There is no such word in the English language.
    if it was a word, it would be a double negative, "without without regard", or not regardless

Quote Originally Posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
    and held both those RB's to under 100 yards
    Exactly! I just thought Bradshaw needed some time with the OL sans Diehl, I thought that was the biggest improvement, not Brown...Althought I hope he is well and we get a nice 3 headed running attack going.

i know it's the browns, but they held ray rice (on my ff team) to 50 yards rushing against baltimore. he got most of his points receiving in my PPR league. so the browns might not be that good, but they are not as bad as you think. consider the saints were 0-4 until tonight. this was a good showing for our OL and running game.

Before tonight, Browns where 14th in rushing yards per attempts, 19th in rushing yards allowed. Giants 26th/21st respectively...just saying.

Veteran
    The thing about Bradshaw is that he runs HARD, Wilson on the other hand has the speed and explosiveness but doesn't run as hard, not saying that he can't but right now he's still young. That being said I do think Wilson should get more carries.