+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Bradshaw Crow eating thread...

Sorry I'm not convinced. It was against a crappy 0-4 now 0-5 team. Plus he still lost a fumble early. Need to see more.

Quote Originally Posted by CowboysSuck View Post
    WHERE WAS WILSON AT THE END OF THE GAME?!? Again, I know he fumbled ONCE this year, but we need to get over it. The guy is ****ing explosive and showed it on his single handoff of the game. Took the thing to the house. Its unreal he gets so little playing time. Just unreal.
    They wanted Bradshaw to get 200 yards, what's wrong with that? Wilson got a TD and improved his chances of getting more offensive snaps, what's wrong with that?
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingTruck View Post
    Sorry I'm not convinced. It was against a crappy 0-4 now 0-5 team. Plus he still lost a fumble early. Need to see more.
    Honestly, how did you think the Browns played?
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

I didn't saw the whole game,but I did saw some as well as some highlights. I've killed Bradshaw in the past and will continue to kill him until he can prove consistently he can run on a decent run defense. I'm convinced the Browns might be the worst run defense in the NFL and even David Wilson might agree. I would only eat crow if Bradshaw can gain 100 yards on the 49ers run defense. He will be lucky to gain 80. Bradshaw is still the third or fourth best running back on the Giants. And in my book he is still not good enough to be a starting running back NFL anymore, and that is in the face of what he did today against the Browns lol because I know better. If I don't know better, then Bradshaw will PROVE ME WRONG NEXT WEEK. I will not take back anything I said after one game against a bad run defense. Consistency.

Quote Originally Posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
    I'm sorry AB didn't think you had it in you anymore great game and great job by the o-line. Although I did say he would have 100 yards and 2tds
    I have to eat MAJOR crow I've been blasting ab I love being wrong
    FUTURE NFL STAR

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingTruck View Post
    The Browns almost beat the Eagles and Ravens.

Let's put the women and children to bed and go lookin' for dinner

Quote Originally Posted by NYKiller View Post
    I didn't saw the whole game,but I did saw some as well as some highlights. I've killed Bradshaw in the past and will continue to kill him until he can prove consistently he can run on a decent run defense. I'm convinced the Browns might be the worst run defense in the NFL and even David Wilson might agree. I would only eat crow if Bradshaw can gain 100 yards on the 49ers run defense. He will be lucky to gain 80. Bradshaw is still the third or fourth best running back on the Giants. And in my book he is still not good enough to be a starting running back NFL anymore, and that is in the face of what he did today against the Browns lol because I know better. If I don't know better, then Bradshaw will PROVE ME WRONG NEXT WEEK. I will not take back anything I said after one game against a bad run defense. Consistency.
    your expectations are too high. The 49ers are possibly the best run defense in the league.

before anyone starts eating crow I think we should see if he can average over 2.5 yards a carry two weeks in a row, a game doesnt make a career and its been a long time since hes been this effective, i doubt anyone loves what he did today but there are 16 games for a reason

Quote Originally Posted by Giantz4Life View Post
    The Browns almost beat the Eagles and Ravens.
    and held both those RB's to under 100 yards

Great game for AB....very happy for him and getting the W.........but it was the Browns. I want to see him doing it against a real defense.
    And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, “**** waffles.”......G Carlin

+ Reply to Thread