+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    hey guys i was the closes with the score between the Giants and Browns today. Giants 41 and Browns 27. I had Giants 43 Browns 27. Thanks offense and Bradshaw.

Bradshaw needs ball security. no eating crow about it. Every possession is considered a TD.

how hard is it to secure the rock? Bradshaw could feasibly have beaten tiki's most rushing yards per game if he hadn't fumbled the rock. however, the kid did alot to make up for the mental error
    Formerly Brandon Jacobs

Quote Originally Posted by NYKiller View Post
    They are one of the best, but that doesn't mean they are able to stop everyone especially if the giants do a good job in run blocking. High expectations are always expected from the Superbowl champs. Sorry if I'm not sold on Bradshaw performance against the worst team in the NFL with the worst run defense as well. I have nothing against Bradshaw. All I ask for is consistency and for the Giants to not be labeled the worst rush offense in the NFL.
    before this game I think the browns were ranked high in run defense don't know if you realize that but whatever.. Adrian Petterson didn't even have 100 rushing yards against the 49ers, just cause we are SB champions doesn't mean squat this is a new year. The 49ers are the most disciplined D in the league.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by I Bleed Blue View Post
    It's one game against a bad team. Let's see what he does over the next 4 weeks. However, he did have good game, but this is not the time to pull out the champagne bottles.
    Did the Brownies let runners run for 200 yards in their first 4 games?

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
    before this game I think the browns were ranked high in run defense don't know if you realize that but whatever.. Adrian Petterson didn't even have 100 rushing yards against the 49ers, just cause we are SB champions doesn't mean squat this is a new year. The 49ers are the most disciplined D in the league.

They are rank in the twenties, but never focus on stats more than performance, which is what wins in the playoffs. LOL, you must really love Bradshaw. Ok then, I'll give him some props if he can get 70 yards and please no more excuses. However, I will still continue to kill him if he is not consistent.

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    I thought the Browns played pretty well. Has any other RB run for 200 against them this season?
    Just want to see him do it more consistantly against better defenses before I proclaim that he's "back".
    And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, **** waffles.......G Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
    Thank you if he had 100 yards I wouldn't have posted this thread but 200 yards God damn. It's not like they are not a NFL defense.
    No doubt bud. I mean, I've never seen such a huge performance poo-poo'd...by the dude's OWN FANS no less. WTH??!!!

It's like some people are more concerned about being right about their opinion of Bradshaw being "finished" as a starting RB than enjoying the great, great production we got from him in a comeback win. Sheesh.

The offensive line and Bradshaw did a great job today.

AB had one hell of a game, irregardless of the opponent, 200 yds is a monster performance. Major props to him and the OL.

Now I wanna see a little more of Wilson...

just stopping by to look and laugh. Otherwise I have no need to be in here. Enjoy the crow all.
    Peace,
    DragonSoul

Twitter Account! https://twitter.com/DragonSoul