+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Eli is the league front runner for MVP

The tiebreakers to these awards usually come down to the record of that player's team. Remember that Terrell Suggs won the Defensive Player of the Year award last season even though Jared Allen and JPP had better overall statistics.

All I hear is about Matt Ryan and I wouldn't be surprised if the Saints destroyed them seriously, he has not showed me anything yet. He's gotta win playoff game first to me to be considered elite.

Quote Originally Posted by thegiantsrule10 View Post
    Ryan sucks, Eli all the way.
    I'm glad you included that comma
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Quote Originally Posted by rainierjef View Post
    Oh let them get their hopes up.
    But then we have more folks moving to the cliff in a few weeks when the sky falls
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    I'm glad you included that comma
    HAHAHAHAHA that's funny.

ELI for MVP, he should have won last year. I mean we had the worst running game in the League and a injury riddled defense ranked in the bottom 5 I think to the playoffs. And we, unlike the Pass Happy offenses in NO,NE,GB still lead the league in rushing TD's so Eli got us in position many a time and we feed our weak ground game.

I thought he should have won last year but hey he should be the front runner this year at this point. But like many have said before Eli doesn't seem to care about any of the Individual Accolades. Just Wins.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Signature NYG View Post
    HAHAHAHAHA that's funny.ELI for MVP, he should have won last year. I mean we had the worst running game in the League and a injury riddled defense ranked in the bottom 5 I think to the playoffs. And we, unlike the Pass Happy offenses in NO,NE,GB still lead the league in rushing TD's so Eli got us in position many a time and we feed our weak ground game.I thought he should have won last year but hey he should be the front runner this year at this point. But like many have said before Eli doesn't seem to care about any of the Individual Accolades. Just Wins.
    You're right, Eli should have won it last year.Unfortunately, MVP is now about who has the best fantasy numbers.

He has too many INT's right now. If he cuts down on them he could be a serious contender...(depending on what the Giants do from here on out)

Quote Originally Posted by titwio View Post
    He has too many INT's right now. If he cuts down on them he could be a serious contender...(depending on what the Giants do from here on out)
    I'm pretty sure he only has 2 more interceptions than Matt Ryan, who is a leading MVP candidate right now. I won't even go into how much bologna his int was today haha. PI doesn't get more obvious than that.

+ Reply to Thread