+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hybrid View

Anyone STILL want to blame the offense.........

......for the putrid defense?

The O continues to carry this team......but that was the Browns. We got the 9ers next week.
    And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, **** waffles.......G Carlin

Veteran
    One more obstacle to overcome. BIG BLUE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by FBomb View Post
    ......for the putrid defense?

The O continues to carry this team......but that was the Browns. We got the 9ers next week.
    The problem is not our offense. It is mostly the play calling. The D is a different story. It is both on the players and the DC.

lol...never miss an opportunity for state your ridiculous opinion about Gilbride, do you? I guess 41 points isn't good enough!!!
    And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, **** waffles.......G Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by FBomb View Post
    lol...never miss an opportunity for state your ridiculous opinion about Gilbride, do you? I guess 41 points isn't good enough!!!
    As you said before "that was the Browns" and for the life of me I am not sure why they forgot to cover Cruz in the end zone. So please, when we put more points on a defense that is half way decent, then we can talk about Killdrive. Although, in this game, he did what he should have done against the eagles, use the short pass and the play action more and I gave him props for that on an earlier thread. So you may think that my opinion is ridiculous, the fact remains that Eli bails out Killdrive in the end.

Quote Originally Posted by giantsforce View Post
    As you said before "that was the Browns" and for the life of me I am not sure why they forgot to cover Cruz in the end zone. So please, when we put more points on a defense that is half way decent, then we can talk about Killdrive. Although, in this game, he did what he should have done against the eagles, use the short pass and the play action more and I gave him props for that on an earlier thread. So you may think that my opinion is ridiculous, the fact remains that Eli bails out Killdrive in the end.
    lol....you can't use the word "fact" when giving your opinion.....especially one so ridiculous.

All-Pro
    Success for Eli and KG are linked, just as the failures are. I get just as frustrated as the next guy when KG makes calls that leave you scratching your head and neglecting the running game, but you can't give him all the blame and none of the credit.

How do you know that Eli didn't check into the plays that you seem to have a problem with?

Quote Originally Posted by GMENAGAIN View Post
    How do you know that Eli didn't check into the plays that you seem to have a problem with?
    Because that wrecks the already stupid theory that ALL, not some, ALL of our offensive success is in spite of gilbride, never because of him.

My theory was that evem with 2 SB that required late TDs to win, some fans would continue to argue that, despite actual facts to the contrary, gilbride has had no part in our success.

My theory appears to be correct.

Smile

The problem is not our offense. It is mostly the play calling. The D is a different story. It is both on the players and the DC.
    I agree...........(The play calling by the Browns.) Do you actually believe KG called a bad game today. Enjoy the win......They won't come easy...