+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: If Wilson Doesn't

If Wilson Doesn't

get unleashed vs the 49ers I am going to lose my cool. seriously.

That is all..

Bronx NYC ......... Justin Gilbert "bandwagoneer"
    Does anyone really run well against the 9ers? I'm thinking we'll not see Wilson getting much carries next week...(in that game at least).

what are you even trippin on? Bradshaw had 200 yards. How can you even complain? some people

kudos to my man Ahmad, love the kid. Still doesnt take away from the fact that Wilson deserves more touches. disagree all you want, my point is valid

Quote Originally Posted by titwio View Post
    Does anyone really run well against the 9ers? I'm thinking we'll not see Wilson getting much carries next week...(in that game at least).
    The Vikings got 146 yards on the ground against the 49ers in week 3

Giants fan since the early 80s

Quote Originally Posted by CowboysSuck View Post
    kudos to my man Ahmad, love the kid. Still doesnt take away from the fact that Wilson deserves more touches. disagree all you want, my point is valid
    the issue I have with you is your distrust in our coaching staff and their decision making. Wilson will get plenty of snaps...when the coaching staff thinks hes ready...

Veteran
    Other then the blip on the radar (the viking game) they are very stout against the run. Wilson is an electric talent - but it is all about protecting number 10. He is the only guy who absolutely cannot get hurt and no one does it better then 44. That said Wilson really can't show Coughlin anymore talent. He needs to get the ball in his hands - and not just on a special play or two - give the kid a series, and let him get a normal handoff and not just a pitch. Against the niners you better wrap that ball up - cause they come punching for it.

All-Pro
    I am all for giving Wilson more touches, but if Bradshaw is running like he did today, you play the hot hand.

All-Pro
    People will complain about Bradshaw again next week and I expect him to play a lot. No one has run on the 49ers for a long time now. They can also get after the QB. So next week there is a good chance the running game will not be even half as good as it was today, Bradshaw will stink again, Brown should play more threads will start, Wilson should play more threads will start, and blocking is over rated threads will start.

that TD Wilson ran for could be the unleashing of the beast in him.

he really hasnt had too much to cheer for this season but that td could be the jump start he needs.

+ Reply to Thread