+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Veteran
    well the week before he was an animal in kick returns.

I'm super excited about Wilson's future--this season and every one after.

But SF is as good as there is in this league at stopping the run and forcing fumbles. You may just lose your cool if you're expecting a big workload for DW next week...

Starter
    I was listening to him speak on the post game, he did not sound like a rookie at all, was very humble. Said he was cheering Bradshaw on the whole game and was happy to even get that carry. I have high hopes for the kid. If he puts his work in he will get his due. No need to rush him at all, however I would not be surprised if they set up some screens for him against an aggressive 49ers D.

Quote Originally Posted by CowboysSuck View Post
    get unleashed vs the 49ers I am going to lose my cool. seriously.

That is all..
    What's new?
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

That is all..
    Bradshaw did a great job, but Wilson's speed is just sick......granted, that was a big hole, but Wilson shot through there before anyone could even touch him, and after that, the seconday couldn't catch him.

Seriously, that play was so quick I thought the ball was on the 20....couldn't believe that was a 40 yard run, it was so bang-bang.

The Giants are going to need some sick speed against the 49ers.......and the way that defense likes to hit, rotating the runningbacks might make sense.

I hope that Andre Brown is okay.
    Last edited by joemorrisforprez; 10-07-2012 at 06:49 PM.

The Giants have to run the ball vs the 9ers, don't care if they are hard to run on, You will not fool anyone with the play action pass if you can't run the ball. G-men need to pass on 1st down, pick up 6-7 yds, then that sets us up nicely for run/pass option as well as screens /dumpoffs to the RBs. Key to victory in SF will be staying out of 3rd & long situations, and our D-line has got to dial it up & put constant pressure on Smith or he will light us up!

Would also be nice if Hakeem is in the lineup.

That is all..
    the niners game will prob be another one of those games where we have 52 yards on the ground, their D is too strong..but hopefully these receivers can chop them up in the passing game and open things up for the run in the second half

I love Wilson but this is ludicrous....the kid just got 2 or 3 carries in a game and got a nice TD and we're supposed to heavily increase his workload against what is arguably the best run D in the league?

Yes, Wilson deserves more than 2 carries a game. I do not care how you slice it. Slice pie, pizza, cake whatever. Slice it with a knife, a fork, a spoon, or a sword. 2...I repeat TWO carries for our # 1 pick...who by the way took a casual run up the middle to the house.

I'm not football ingnorant, fellas. I understand the coaches, I side with coaching. But I can't help but let my passion as a sports fan leek out and want to see our shiny new #1 pick get some touches. Can you blame me? Really?

btw I never said "heavily increase his workload" give the kid a series. maybe 2 series. thats all I'm asking for and I think its completely reasonable..

Is Kyle Williams still on their roster?

He is? We are good guys.