+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by CowboysSuck View Post
    Yes, Wilson deserves more than 2 carries a game. I do not care how you slice it. Slice pie, pizza, cake whatever. Slice it with a knife, a fork, a spoon, or a sword. 2...I repeat TWO carries for our # 1 pick...who by the way took a casual run up the middle to the house.

I'm not football ingnorant, fellas. I understand the coaches, I side with coaching. But I can't help but let my passion as a sports fan leek out and want to see our shiny new #1 pick get some touches. Can you blame me? Really?

btw I never said "heavily increase his workload" give the kid a series. maybe 2 series. thats all I'm asking for and I think its completely reasonable..
    Wilson got a touch and scored a TD. He didn't drop the ball, mostly because no one came close enough to shout at him. However, it was a successful opportunity and now he will get more touches. It's called player development
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    Wilson got a touch and scored a TD. He didn't drop the ball, mostly because no one came close enough to shout at him. However, it was a successful opportunity and now he will get more touches. It's called player development
    shoot, I didnt realize we developed players

Yes, Wilson deserves more than 2 carries a game. I do not care how you slice it. Slice pie, pizza, cake whatever. Slice it with a knife, a fork, a spoon, or a sword. 2...I repeat TWO carries for our # 1 pick...who by the way took a casual run up the middle to the house.

I'm not football ingnorant, fellas. I understand the coaches, I side with coaching. But I can't help but let my passion as a sports fan leek out and want to see our shiny new #1 pick get some touches. Can you blame me? Really?

btw I never said "heavily increase his workload" give the kid a series. maybe 2 series. thats all I'm asking for and I think its completely reasonable..
    Any back in the NFL scores on that play. It was a gift wrapped TD with the whole he had there. AB ran for 200 yards. If he plays like this I don't care if Wilson only returns kicks all year.

Quote Originally Posted by nhpgiantsfan View Post
    Any back in the NFL scores on that play. It was a gift wrapped TD with the whole he had there. AB ran for 200 yards. If he plays like this I don't care if Wilson only returns kicks all year.
    I was saying these exact words about Bradshaw in October of 2007. These things take time, but you will see. Eventually everyone will see.

shoot, I didnt realize we developed players
    So it would seem
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80