+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Front 4 Not Getting It Done!!!!

There were a few plays were Weeden had all day to throw! Alex Smith will light us up if we give him that kind of time. We're gonna have to win the battle of the trenches & get a few TOs if we wanna win this one. Be nice if Bradshaw & or Wilson/Brown can have a big game too & Nicks is back.

Quote Originally Posted by Buddy333 View Post
    The 49ers have some packages where the use their back up QB. That OL is huge. The guy always seems to make huge gains when they put him in.
    Dont forget, BJ is back and.......he ran well during his time there in the preseason, 4 carries for 37 yds. Our O-line is shot.
    "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

All-Pro
    The 49ers are humiliating the Bills. Hats 2 weeks in a row they look extremely dominant.

The 49ers are humiliating the Bills. Hats 2 weeks in a row they look extremely dominant.
    We will have a tough time with the 40 whiners next week for sure. I think they have gotten back to the 80's seasons with this years team. I can only hope we win but it looks dim.
    "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

The Jets and Bills are not what I call good teams.
    Last edited by ny06; 10-07-2012 at 08:13 PM.

Giants fan since the early 80s

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by ny06 View Post
    The Jets and the Bills are not what I call good teams.
    No, but they have still looked dominant while the Giants have not.

Quote Originally Posted by joemorrisforprez View Post
    A rotation is a good idea. And bringing more than 4 on the pass rush is needed as well.
    If we had the secondary we started the season with we might see more corner and safety blitzes
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Quote Originally Posted by joemorrisforprez View Post
    A rotation is a good idea. And bringing more than 4 on the pass rush is needed as well.
    I didnt read the entire thread, and it was probably already mentioned, but I think they reason why they aren't rushing more than 4 is because of the huge question marks in the secondary. It would be suicide to call an all-out blitz when you have 2nd and 3rd stringers back there that you(rightfully) dont trust to cover. There is no question about the front 4 though. They aren't doing a thing, and it's going to really cost them if it keeps up

Quote Originally Posted by Parademon View Post
    There were a few plays were Weeden had all day to throw! Alex Smith will light us up if we give him that kind of time. We're gonna have to win the battle of the trenches & get a few TOs if we wanna win this one. Be nice if Bradshaw & or Wilson/Brown can have a big game too & Nicks is back.
    Dont count on seeing the Giants run the ball at all next week. It'll be a huge waste of time, since no one is running on SF, especially with our non run blocking Oline.

Dline has been non existent all year.

+ Reply to Thread