+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Front 4 Not Getting It Done!!!!

Ill try to go through the coaches film tomorrow and see what was going on. At the game it did seem like a lot of 3 step drops and quick throws. Which does partly explain the 4 batted passes at the line.

Also Joe Thomas vs. JPP. Joe Thomas is, without doubt, the best LT in the league. That certainly worked in cleveland's favor

Quote Originally Posted by FIFTY6G-MAN View Post
    Ok, but you should if you know something. Or at least have an opinion Rudyy. BTW I am not mad. lol
    I'm not saying that someone is injured for sure, but I'm just guessing that somebody might have an injury (Specifically Tuck) and it's affecting the d-line. It's just speculation.

I don't understand why me being mad at you has anything to do with this topic. And I'm not.

Please support.
    Get well soon #80.

Quote Originally Posted by Kase-1 View Post
    I love people suggesting we go to the 3-4, you guys are so cute
    Really why is that? What do you know that we dont at this time? Cute is not a word I would describe our D getting handed an az whooping every week. We do not have a Dline that does anything but show me a line of blue on the TV every week. Last 2 games =zero penetration. That in itself is weak!
    "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

Really why is that?
    Because they dont have the players for a 3-4. Their best players are best in a 4-3.

Scheme isnt the issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    I'm not saying that someone is injured for sure, but I'm just guessing that somebody might have an injury (Specifically Tuck) and it's affecting the d-line. It's just speculation.

I don't understand why me being mad at you has anything to do with this topic. And I'm not.
    I just think Tuck has not been the same since Flozzell tripped his ***, and now it has taken its toll. Tuck may not be injured but he sure as hell isnt the same rusher we knew 2 years ago. I say he retires at the end of this year. He is playing like a lame duck the last 2 years.

Glad you r not mad.

Quote Originally Posted by slipknottin View Post
    Because they dont have the players for a 3-4. Their best players are best in a 4-3.

Scheme isnt the issue.
    Yes I know they dont have the players for a 3-4. But in my opinion they do. move bernard to NT and JPP to Inside LB and there you have it. Just MHO.

Yes I know they dont have the players for a 3-4. But in my opinion they do. move bernard to NT and JPP to Inside LB and there you have it. Just MHO.
    what? JPP playing inside linebacker?

Ill try to go through the coaches film tomorrow and see what was going on. At the game it did seem like a lot of 3 step drops and quick throws. Which does partly explain the 4 batted passes at the line.

Also Joe Thomas vs. JPP. Joe Thomas is, without doubt, the best LT in the league. That certainly worked in cleveland's favor
    But at RT for the Browns they had a ROOKIE and Tuck got zero pressure? Something is wrong. No switches on D No cross schemes, just straigght up pass rush. Hell I could do that all day. where is the trickery on the D line?????

All-Pro
    Wow, I think this thread just went beyond rediculous

what? JPP playing inside linebacker?
    Yes, I think he would be easy to convert since he didnt play a down of football prior to college. Great brain, Great skills= put me in coach at any position almost. I think he would be a GREAT LB.

+ Reply to Thread