+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 93

Thread: Front 4 Not Getting It Done!!!!

  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by Die-Hard View Post
    Dont count on seeing the Giants run the ball at all next week. It'll be a huge waste of time, since no one is running on SF, especially with our non run blocking Oline.
    So pass on every down? LMFAO. The Giants will run it and have some success. A few draws and counters against a team out for blood will give the Gmen what they need to open up the passing game. I know its been posted a thousand times today that it was only the Browns but 41 points and 200+ on the ground is good against any club. Last I checked they employ professional players too.

  2. #22
    Veteran FIFTY6G-MAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    ARMPIT OF U.S.
    Posts
    1,989
    Quote Originally Posted by Die-Hard View Post
    I didnt read the entire thread, and it was probably already mentioned, but I think they reason why they aren't rushing more than 4 is because of the huge question marks in the secondary. It would be suicide to call an all-out blitz when you have 2nd and 3rd stringers back there that you(rightfully) dont trust to cover. There is no question about the front 4 though. They aren't doing a thing, and it's going to really cost them if it keeps up
    How do you not read the thread and then comment???? LOL Yes our 2ndary is very suspect. We are just picking up the pieces as we go along. It did already cost us in the Philthy game. Badly!
    "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"


  3. #23
    Veteran FIFTY6G-MAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    ARMPIT OF U.S.
    Posts
    1,989
    Quote Originally Posted by Hessian View Post
    So pass on every down? LMFAO. The Giants will run it and have some success. A few draws and counters against a team out for blood will give the Gmen what they need to open up the passing game. I know its been posted a thousand times today that it was only the Browns but 41 points and 200+ on the ground is good against any club. Last I checked they employ professional players too.
    Well, I would have to say, use our weaknesses against them, Philthy did, and succeed.
    "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"


  4. #24
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    In Cruz' Basement, Hiding
    Posts
    30,996
    I'm seriously starting to think someone is injured, and someone is speaking up.

  5. #25
    Veteran FIFTY6G-MAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    ARMPIT OF U.S.
    Posts
    1,989
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    I'm seriously starting to think someone is injured, and someone is speaking up.
    What does that mean? We do not put injured players in as our injury list clearly is a measurement.
    "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"


  6. #26
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    In Cruz' Basement, Hiding
    Posts
    30,996
    Quote Originally Posted by FIFTY6G-MAN View Post
    What does that mean? We do not put injured players in as our injury list clearly is a measurement.
    Meant to say not* speaking up.

  7. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by Die-Hard View Post
    I didnt read the entire thread, and it was probably already mentioned, but I think they reason why they aren't rushing more than 4 is because of the huge question marks in the secondary. It would be suicide to call an all-out blitz when you have 2nd and 3rd stringers back there that you(rightfully) dont trust to cover. There is no question about the front 4 though. They aren't doing a thing, and it's going to really cost them if it keeps up
    that's pretty much it. the secondary is not to be trusted yet with so many injuries, but the point of the front office focusing on the DL is that we are supposed to be getting pressure with just the four man line. it sure isn't happening. i can see not overpursuing against very mobile QB's, but we aren't getting much pressure on anyone.

  8. #28
    All-Pro
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    9,399
    Yeah but the secondary has been getting torched at time anyway. I haven't heard them call out Prince since he came back. Maybe they can trust him alone a little. Is Hosely ever coming back? They could also use Bernard.

  9. #29
    Veteran FIFTY6G-MAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    ARMPIT OF U.S.
    Posts
    1,989
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Meant to say not* speaking up.
    Ok, but you should if you know something. Or at least have an opinion Rudyy. BTW I am not mad. lol
    "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"


  10. #30
    All-Pro Kase-1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    BK 2 LI
    Posts
    12,202
    I love people suggesting we go to the 3-4, you guys are so cute
    Round1: AA-Ron Donald, DT, Pitt
    Round2: Kareem Martin, UNC, DE
    Round3: Austin Seferian-Jenkins, TE, Washington
    Round4: Travis Swanson, C, Arkansas
    Round5: Cyril Richardson, OG, Baylor
    Round5: Brandon Coleman, WR, Rutgers

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts