+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: No Back flips

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    I'm just saying, he's not doing it to be showy or flashy.
    Look, I love Cruz, but let's not be silly . . . he absolutely does the salsa dance to be showy and flashy . . .

I Love that Back Flip, keep it up Wilson , Do it after every TD, and i'm sure the "G" Fans won't mind. First It shows how great shape he is in, Nothing wrong with more spark in our team ! I wish I could do one ! Wilson Let's see Two Back Flips in SF.

GO GIANTS !

Bench Player
    I have a feeling that was his "I made it!" moment. I am happy for the kid, after the fumble he has been doing everything he can to earn the trust of coach. He has been a beast in the return game!

Sorry guys, but Wilson will need more than TWO carries to do a backflip or two. pathetic

Veteran
    Rochester, NY Yes Bills contry what can I do its where I live
    I don't think Wilson's back flip was pretentious. His grandmother was a gymnast.

Quote Originally Posted by CowboysSuck View Post
    Sorry guys, but Wilson will need more than TWO carries to do a backflip or two. pathetic
    I don't give a rats tail about premature etc. All I care about is that it is dangerous and unnecessary. Hosley sprained his toe high stepping into the end zone on a pre-season interception. We need to stop the "styling" and get back to Giants football. Go Blue!!
    No one remembers who came in second.

I'd be concerned moreso of an achilles injury while doing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    I don't think the salsa is a pretentious dance. He did it because of his grandmother.
    not to mention cruz says the wr coach told him he was gonna score in that philly game and that he better have an endzone celebration ready.

Quote Originally Posted by BillTheGreek View Post
    I Love that Back Flip, keep it up Wilson , Do it after every TD, and i'm sure the "G" Fans won't mind. First It shows how great shape he is in, Nothing wrong with more spark in our team ! I wish I could do one ! Wilson Let's see Two Back Flips in SF.

GO GIANTS !
    Do you realize how easy it is for a 200lb man to sprain an ankle doing a back flip ? It doesn't matter how athletic or well conditioned he is, a very slight miscalculation could end his season. It is a stupid risk that I am certain Coughlin had words with him about.

Acting stupid on the field is not what Giant football is about. Like Tuck says "Act like you been there before"

Quote Originally Posted by BlueBlooded1979 View Post
    Do you realize how easy it is for a 200lb man to sprain an ankle doing a back flip ? It doesn't matter how athletic or well conditioned he is, a very slight miscalculation could end his season. It is a stupid risk that I am certain Coughlin had words with him about.

Acting stupid on the field is not what Giant football is about. Like Tuck says "Act like you been there before"
    OK, No Back Flips.................Unless Tom say's it's OK !
    Last edited by BillTheGreek; 10-10-2012 at 07:58 AM.

+ Reply to Thread