+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Wink all those cirticizing Bradshaw, why not start a protest right now of a Lomabardi #5

Lets get a jump on why its not a going to be a real accomplishment because we lost game #1 to the lowly Cowboys

Some of you fishwives really crack me up.........you could win the Lottery and complain about the paper the check was printed on

we played the browns

Quote Originally Posted by Marvelousmik View Post
    we played the browns
    Thanks for reminding me who we played today......I had forgotten

What creampies do you have prepared for next week when we spank the 49rs? Never too early to prepare the cold water bathing.

Didn't you want all Bradshaw supporters ditting in a corner earlier?

Let's go.

Great, gritty game for AB.
    No one remembers who came in second.

Quote Originally Posted by BParcells777 View Post
    Thanks for reminding me who we played today......I had forgotten

What creampies do you have prepared for next week when we spank the 49rs? Never too early to prepare the cold water bathing.
    if we beat the 49ers next week ill be on here with you talking about how good we are. as of now i just want everyone to relax and keep things into perspective.

I over-reacted to his opening fumble.......I'm a big Andre Brown fan and from that perspective today was a downer.
    I hope Andre is ok

I already made all my mea culpa's in the Bradshaw Crow thread......would you like me to smack my forehead with a loaded nail gun?
    I was wrong........and am never afraid to admit my mistakes. Very happy I was wrong as a matte of fact

if we beat the 49ers next week ill be on here with you talking about how good we are. as of now i just want everyone to relax and keep things into perspective.

I'd say we already good........we need to be GREAT to advance to the SB

Quote Originally Posted by BParcells777 View Post
    I over-reacted to his opening fumble.......I'm a big Andre Brown fan and from that perspective today was a downer.
    I hope Andre is ok

I already made all my mea culpa's in the Bradshaw Crow thread......would you like me to smack my forehead with a loaded nail gun?
    I was wrong........and am never afraid to admit my mistakes. Very happy I was wrong as a matte of fact

if you look back at the eagles game you will see that bradshaw ran the same way he ran today. He always runs hard and fights. This is why i always respected him and im perfectly fine with him getting more snaps than brown. the only thing that was different today was... well......

we played the browns.

if you look back at the eagles game you will see that bradshaw ran the same way he ran today. He always runs hard and fights. This is why i always respected him and im perfectly fine with him getting more snaps than brown. the only thing that was different today was... well......

we played the browns.
    That is your opinion, and please respect my decision to not agree with you......really I think your opinion is borderline
    Giants treason.......give credit where it is due. They have held quite a few good RBs this year to low yardage