+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

NFL.com coverage of bradshaws 200 yard game.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100...rt-fast-finish

So Bradshaw runs for 200 yards, and they don't even mention that, but they do mention his fumbling problem of 3 years ago.

How often do the mention how AP put it on the ground 5 times in a divisional game? How could you not mention a 200 yard running day?

That's insane.
    My best guest would be it was against the Browns.
    Finalized divorce from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.

Who cares...we just destroyed the browns and had an awesome game passing and throwing the ball. I could care less about NFLN or ESPN's coverage (or lack thereof)

Also, all of the spotlight seems to be on Cruz.

Do you mean...

Victor Cruz salsa'd 3 TIMES!!!

Bradshaw has 200 yards rushing also.

Something like this?

Quote Originally Posted by titwio View Post

Do you mean...

Victor Cruz salsa'd 3 TIMES!!!

Bradshaw has 200 yards rushing also.

Something like this?
    Yeah pretty much.

Its ok, anyone who plays fantasy (likely most people who work for the NFL / NFLN / NFL.com will see Bradshaw with mucho points and Cruz with 3 Td's. They know what team these guys play for. Whether they want to cover us or not....GIANTS

Cruz is a media darling of a pass first team while Bradshaw is just that RB who happens to be on Eli's team. What do you expect from mainstream sports articles?

That's why I let the cold-hard statistics and my own personal eyes tell me who the stars of the game really were.

Quote Originally Posted by TheEnigma View Post
    Cruz is a media darling of a pass first team while Bradshaw is just that RB who happens to be on Eli's team. What do you expect from mainstream sports articles?

That's why I let the cold-hard statistics and my own personal eyes tell me who the stars of the game really were.
    Bingo.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Bingo.
    As much as I loved Bradshaw, I still think the stars of today's performance was the Offensive Line as a whole. We had almost 250 yards on the ground and Eli threw 3 TDs with very little pressure. Beatty might be our most underrated player this year.