+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Down 14-0...Did you really think we were going to lose?

Quote Originally Posted by ReiRiza View Post
    No one that was with me expected a loss, even down 14-0. We knew Eli would make sure we had a chance to fight back and take over the game.

I'm just curious on how others felt.
    No, but surley angered me, becuase we be coming out like that against any kinda quality team, and we might not come back...

I kind of got that 'hero we go again...' kind of thought. But I knew #10 could bail us out in the eleventh hour. But this time he didn't need to. We got going before the fourth quarter

Thought we could come back, just wasn't expecting that so quickly, turnovers have a way of changing the complexion of the game!

I tried to leave the stadium but the section I was in would not let me.

I did enjoy the Brownie fans talking smack after the first quarter, lol. I was pretty surprised how many Browns fans were at the stadium, who the heck supports the Browns and pays to go see the game at giants stadium?

Quote Originally Posted by ReiRiza View Post
    No one that was with me expected a loss, even down 14-0. We knew Eli would make sure we had a chance to fight back and take over the game.

I'm just curious on how others felt.
    It could have gone either way, but Eli calmly marched them down the field to restore order and the rest was history

anything can happen with that much time left in the game. thats the way i looked at it and wasnt worried at all!

if the Giants had gone into the 3rd qtr down by that much then yea i worry but not give up!

not that its necessarily the same thing but i feel like if the Giants can win 6 games in a row to take the superbowl then they can certainly come back from 14 down in a game with 3 qtrs left against a team who hasnt won a game yet and with a rookie qb!

Quote Originally Posted by slipknottin View Post
    I did enjoy the Brownie fans talking smack after the first quarter, lol. I was pretty surprised how many Browns fans were at the stadium, who the heck supports the Browns and pays to go see the game at giants stadium?
    lol agreed..those are some die hard fans...the brown fans I was by had nothing to say, even after their quick start.

Bench Player
    Quote Originally Posted by slipknottin View Post
    Thought it was going to be a tight game. Maybe they pull it out at the end, but certainly did not expect them to be up 10 points heading into halftime, ha!
    That's exactly how I felt. I thought it would come down to another 4th quarter comeback, but I was shocked that the game was in hand before halftime.

Not at all, but it annoys me we cant just roll over teams like the Browns

+ Reply to Thread