im not a MOD i have no control
Cali sounds a lot like Lambeau/Rodgers12
Last edited by Rusty192; 10-07-2012 at 09:08 PM.
The 49ers are one of the best teams in the NFL but I question their ability to win a game from behind this year. When the Vikings established the lead on them in Minnesota, they looked really uncomfortable and out of their element trying to come back.
3/25/14 - Updated Mock with 5th round comp pick
1. Anthony Barr, Defensive End, UCLA
2. Marcus Martin, Center Guard, USC
3. Anthony Johnson, Defensive Nostril Tackle, LSU
4. Marcel Jensen, Offensive End, Fresno State
5. Wesley Johnson, Offensive Any Guard, Vanderbilt
5. Aaron Colvin, Defensive Halfback, Oklahoma
6. Storm Johnson, Guy Who Runs With Football, UCF
"Why did it take us three years to figure out Jerel Jernigan can play?" John Mara
next week will be the 49ers SB...that's as close as you'll get....
The 49'ers are a very very dangerous team. Your D is stifling and your O isn't bad either. That being said, the Giants have a knack for playing up to opponents that are better than them. I would not underestimate the Giants. Eli is playing fantastic, and so is our offense. However, our defense has yet to take over a game (i'll give them Carolina). So we'll see. I wouldn't get too ****y though.
Will Hill is the J.R. Smith of the NFL.