+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: 49ers

Quote Originally Posted by Parademon View Post
    Define damn good QB? He is benefiting from having a top rated D, If that D is having an off day like they did vs the Vikings, he isn't good enough to bring them back from a 10 pt deficit.
    Thank you he's not a good qb. Give ELI those weapons and that D the niners would be 5-0. Alex Smith has to get patted on the head like a little boy to play it is sickening. I stand by what I say. There is no reason to have have all those weapons and be next to last in passing offense. If the Giants take away VD the niners are going to lose.
    Last edited by Eliscruzzz; 10-07-2012 at 11:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by calininer4life View Post
    You may not see this cause your a NY giants fan but outside of Kyle Williams' two turnovers, A.smith has beating the g-men twice. Props to the g-men for beating my niners in the championship game last year but let's be real without the turnovers yall don't get that "W". Also that 29th ranked offense seems to do enough to put more points on the (score)board than your 2nd rank offense(excluding your turnover pts in the championship game last year). Go niners
    Man can you make a stupider comment you guys lost... there is no if and or butts. Wow how the 49ers fans have fallen from the past...lol now they are hanging their hats on ifs. Well if Drew Brees didn't have a crap defense you guys don't make it to the NFCCG.

You may not see this cause your a NY giants fan but outside of Kyle Williams' two turnovers, A.smith has beating the g-men twice. Props to the g-men for beating my niners in the championship game last year but let's be real without the turnovers yall don't get that "W". Also that 29th ranked offense seems to do enough to put more points on the (score)board than your 2nd rank offense(excluding your turnover pts in the championship game last year). Go niners
    Without the refs making the wrong call in the 2002 NFC divisional game against the 49ers, we would of went to the NFC Championship.

Without the Giants cutting Cameron Wake in 2005, we would have the best pass rushers in the league without a doubt.

Without Plaxico shooting himself in the leg in the 2008 season, we would of won the Superbowl.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    1. Alex Greatest of All Time Smith was 1 of 13 on 3rd down in that game.2. What is your points per game?3. Who is going to cover Cruz/Nicks/Bennet/Hixon?
    1. Actual fact, no come back. but let me ask you this, how good is our "D" or how bad was you "O" for A.smith to have those stat & yall rely on 2 game changing turnovers to beat us(Jus a thought).2. Ppg doesn't matter, points in "our" game matter. Both games last year our offense scores enough 2 beat yall(excluding your game changing turnover points).3. Didn't yall have 4 WRs' last year, minus manningham, plus a new guy. What's the difference? Props to your boy Cruz in the 1st half but in the 2nd he was MIA, almost forgot he was playing. What's your point? Goo niners!

Quote Originally Posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
    Man can you make a stupider comment you guys lost... there is no if and or butts. Wow how the 49ers fans have fallen from the past...lol now they are hanging their hats on ifs. Well if Drew Brees didn't have a crap defense you guys don't make it to the NFCCG.
    I know we lost, did you not read the part when I said "props for beating us in the championship game". Trust me I know we lost, yall let us know when ever you can. What I stated is reasons why I think we'll beat yall next Sunday, get it right. We lost, it's the way the game goes sometimes, I'm good. If I can get over the g-men ruining our three-peat(I think) I can get over what happened last year. Go niners! beating yall next Sunday & the rematch in the playoffs.

Then why don't you go exclude all points the 49ers scored off of turnovers and see where that leaves you.

But, guess what, we did get those turnovers. They still count. And your team still lost.

Ppg doesn't matter, points in "our" game matter. Both games last year our offense scores enough 2 beat yall(excluding your game changing turnover points)
    How many points did you guys get off turnovers in the first game?

wow Chargers got robbed....refs afraid of crowd.

I know we lost, did you not read the part when I said "props for beating us in the championship game". Trust me I know we lost, yall let us know when ever you can. What I stated is reasons why I think we'll beat yall next Sunday, get it right. We lost, it's the way the game goes sometimes, I'm good. If I can get over the g-men ruining our three-peat(I think) I can get over what happened last year. Go niners! beating yall next Sunday & the rematch in the playoffs.
    what's up with yall crap and stop crying. I bet we will never hear from you again if you lose this game. Just remember to come here when you lose buddy.

Quote Originally Posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
    Thank you he's not a good qb. Give ELI those weapons and that D the niners would be 5-0. Alex Smith has to get patted on the head like a little boy to play it is sickening. I stand by what I say. There is no reason to have have all those weapons and be next to last in passing offense. If the Giants take away VD the niners are going to lose.
    That "go get 'em Tiger" thing that Harbaugh does to Smith is embarrassing. If i was Smith i would be pissed.

+ Reply to Thread