+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 32 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: 49ers

Quote Originally Posted by Parademon View Post
    Al I gotta say is...we ain't the Jets or Bills! Blowouts over 2 teams with bad QBs is not a shock.
    Who did the Giants beat? Browns(0-5), Bucs(1-3)BARELY, Panthers(1-4) You guys lost to the friggin Cowboys lool...

Until the Niners win a SB, STFU!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tbonenc View Post
    Until the Niners win a SB, STFU!!!
    They already have 5

Quote Originally Posted by SF49erfan View Post
    Who did the Giants beat? Browns(0-5), Bucs(1-3)BARELY, Panthers(1-4) You guys lost to the friggin Cowboys lool...
    I guess the out come of the last meeting between our two teams still burns a bit?

Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    I guess the out come of the last meeting between our two teams still burns a bit?
    Im just correcting what someone else said. Yea they beat the Jets and Bills, but who did the Giants beat?

They already have 5
    And the last one was a generation ago.

Hey genius, both our teams have beaten teams they have no business losing to. That is what seperates the playoff contenders from the pretenders. I was just stating that you blew away 2 bad teams with mediocre QBs & atrocious defenses by a combined score of a gigamatrillion to 3 & you 9ers fans are delusional if you think you are gonna have a laugher vs the G-men. You may well win, but it will be by 7 or less & we will make you earn it!

As for the Bucs game, Eli's 3 1st half picks, 1 which was a pick 6, are the main reason we as you so like to put it "Barely" beat em. But unlike your great QB, Eli once again brought us back from a 24-14 halftime deficit to play flawlessly in the 2nd half & we outscored TB in the 2nd half 28-10! Take away those 3 picks, we slaughter TB.

Yesterday we were down 14-0 & 17-7 & again Eli brought us back & we outscored the Browns 41-20 the rest of the way. Plz remind me of the last time Smith brought your team back from a 10+ pt deficit? The Vikings game? Nope, couldn't do it. Unlike Eli, Smith is only a good QB when his team is ahead by 10+, he shrivels up when he's on the other end of that deficit. Eli thrives when the team is down 10+ pts in the 4th qt.

Im just correcting what someone else said. Yea they beat the Jets and Bills, but who did the Giants beat?
    Our schedule is about to get really tough this week. One of, if not thee toughest schedules in the league.

And you beat the 2-3 Packers that just got beat by the Colts. The COLTS.

Hmmm.... Seems like you don't have any wins against teams with winning records, either.

Glass houses.

Quote Originally Posted by Parademon View Post
    Hey genius, both our teams have beaten teams they have no business losing to. That is what seperates the playoff contenders from the pretenders. I was just stating that you blew away 2 bad teams with mediocre QBs & atrocious defenses by a combined score of a gigamatrillion to 3 & you 9ers fans are delusional if you think you are gonna have a laugher vs the G-men. You may well win, but it will be by 7 or less & we will make you earn it!

As for the Bucs game, Eli's 3 1st half picks, 1 which was a pick 6, are the main reason we as you so like to put it "Barely" beat em. But unlike your great QB, Eli once again brought us back from a 24-14 halftime deficit to play flawlessly in the 2nd half & we outscored TB in the 2nd half 28-10! Take away those 3 picks, we slaughter TB.

Yesterday we were down 14-0 & 17-7 & again Eli brought us back & we outscored the Browns 41-20 the rest of the way. Plz remind me of the last time Smith brought your team back from a 10+ pt deficit? The Vikings game? Nope, couldn't do it. Unlike Eli, Smith is only a good QB when his team is ahead by 10+, he shrivels up when he's on the other end of that deficit. Eli thrives when the team is down 10+ pts in the 4th qt.
    If Eli throws three picks against the 49ers, dont expect a comeback victory like they had against TB. This year's 49ers are better than last years and if you think it will be a close game you are dreaming.

+ Reply to Thread