+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 32 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: 49ers

Quote Originally Posted by CALI49ER View Post
    the NYG are 3-2 with wins over the following teams:

1-3 Tampa Bay
    1-4 Carolina
    0-5 Cleveland

They won against teams with a combined record of 2-12.

They lost to:

2-2 Dallas
    3-2 Philly

Maybe im too confident, but the NYG havent really showed that they're elite this year
    This

Our offense>Your Defense
    Our Defense>Your Offense
    Our Special Teams>

We win...

Quote Originally Posted by CALI49ER View Post
    Our offense>Your Defense
    Our Defense>Your Offense
    Our Special Teams>

We win...
    I guess we shouldn't show up at all. When you think about it, is there really any point in going through with any of these football games if the 49ers are just entitled to every victory? Let's just simulate the rest of the schedule in Madden and see who wins it all.
    3/25/14 - Updated Mock with 5th round comp pick

1. Anthony Barr, Defensive End, UCLA
    2. Marcus Martin, Center Guard, USC
    3. Anthony Johnson, Defensive Nostril Tackle, LSU
    4. Marcel Jensen, Offensive End, Fresno State
    5. Wesley Johnson, Offensive Any Guard, Vanderbilt
    5. Aaron Colvin, Defensive Halfback, Oklahoma
    6. Storm Johnson, Guy Who Runs With Football, UCF

our offense proved that it can be scary as f**k the last two games without even using moss. the giants are never an easy game no matter who they beat or got beat by. the niners smash on the pansy *** "finesse" teams but teams that are built to be bullies like we are give us a good matchup. i have a ton of respect for the giants because of Eli but i do hope we smashyou pretty good. we are way better than we were last year in almost every way.

this is the "unleash randy moss" game, book it

We've beaten better teams with better QBs in the playoffs & SB. The Giants always step it up when the competition is tough. 9er fans judging us based on our Opp W-L record are in for a rude surprise.

All trash talk aside, the 49ers are one of the best teams in the NFL. They are (and should be) the favorites for this upcoming game. They have a deep roster and only have holes in a few places. Let's hope for some good, clean football without any injuries and may the best 53 men on that day win the game. Just promise that if you lose that you will come back here and give props. It was a ghost town from the 49ers last year after the NFCCG. At least the Falcons and Packers returned to give their respect.
    3/25/14 - Updated Mock with 5th round comp pick

1. Anthony Barr, Defensive End, UCLA
    2. Marcus Martin, Center Guard, USC
    3. Anthony Johnson, Defensive Nostril Tackle, LSU
    4. Marcel Jensen, Offensive End, Fresno State
    5. Wesley Johnson, Offensive Any Guard, Vanderbilt
    5. Aaron Colvin, Defensive Halfback, Oklahoma
    6. Storm Johnson, Guy Who Runs With Football, UCF

Quote Originally Posted by TheEnigma View Post
    All trash talk aside, the 49ers are one of the best teams in the NFL. They are (and should be) the favorites for this upcoming game. They have a deep roster and only have holes in a few places. Let's hope for some good, clean football without any injuries and may the best 53 men on that day win the game. Just promise that if you lose that you will come back here and give props. It was a ghost town from the 49ers last year after the NFCCG. At least the Falcons and Packers returned to give their respect.
    I respect the Giants and what they have accomplished over the years. I know how good they can be. Coughlin is one of the best coaches in the game. With that said, I hate losing to the Giants only because I have to hear it from my friends/family/coworkers all week. You guys are relentless.
    Last edited by SF49erfan; 10-08-2012 at 01:04 PM.

Have you figured your VD PROBLEM out?
    Double teaming him will spell doom It will open up things for others players
    Leaving him in man coverage LOL
    Last edited by CALI49ER; 10-08-2012 at 01:09 PM.

Bench Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Parademon View Post
    We've beaten better teams with better QBs in the playoffs & SB. The Giants always step it up when the competition is tough. 9er fans judging us based on our Opp W-L record are in for a rude surprise.
    The Opp W-L thing was brought up by a Giants fan that is why we brought the Giants Opp W-L record up. I think it will be competitive and close but I honestly aside from QB don't really see where the Giants have any advantage. And our QB is hot right now he is currently the #1 rated passer in the NFL after 5 weeks.

Bench Player
    Good post Enigma! I will come back to take my shots if we lose. My prediction is no blowout it is 20-13 Niners.

+ Reply to Thread