+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: 49ers

Giants are playing us at the wrong time. If the Giants win this game I will admit they are the best team in the league.

Bench Player
    This game is going to be a physical, grind it out, close game. It is more than likely going to take the entire 60 minutes, maybe even more before this one is determined. Granted, both teams have played some weak competition, you can say the Jets and Bills are horrible but the 9ers still went out and handled business. The Browns, Panthers, and Bucs arn't powerhouses ether, but a win on the football field in the NFL is still a win, nothing is gauranteed. Both teams have their strengths, both teams have their weaknesses, I am sure the giants fan base is underestimating the 9ers offense just as the 9ers fanbase is underestimating the giants defense. The Giants A game can and has beaten the best teams, but then again that can be said for the 9ers A game.

Personally, I think Eli is going to get his yards and a TD or two or maybe even three, dude is hard to keep down for an entire game. This is not trash talk, but I don't know if the run game of the Giants can be effective enough to not have to rely on Manning. Yea Bradshaw put up 200 on the Browns, we just put up over 600 on a bad defense, but you are not going to catch me saying we will put up 600 again this week. The 9ers run defense at home has been unreal, how they get beat is in the air. If Eli has the game he is capable of having, this is going to be an extremely competitive game and the Giants can win it. That is if your D can get the pressure necessary on Smith, you can trash talk the guy all you want, but he is more than capable of putting together great games. He doesn't have the gunslinger mentality of Eli where he can throw 3 picks then come back and throw 4 tds, but he also doesn't throw multiple picks in a game. I don't see the 9ers run game being stuffed, it's not a knock on the Giants defense, but the 9ers run game is just dominant. Smith is going to have to be pressured and forced into turnovers. If the 49ers are able to execute on offense with that ball control thing they like doing, could be a long day for the Giants D. Who the hell knows though, anything could happen, it is going to be a great game regardless. I don't know if thats any kind of analysis I just think that both fan bases need to realize this game could go either way, 3-7 point margin of victory in my opinion. Let's just hope for no injuries on either side and we can really argue with each other when the postseason rolls around, that is the time for mindless banter and homerism. Either way we are all going to watch a great football game.

Quote Originally Posted by SF49erfan View Post
    Teams 49ers beat.......7-9
    Teams Giants beat...2-12
    lol delusional 49er fan.The funny thing is you won't see this guy ever again if the 49ers lose. They don't even let Giants fans on their messageboards cause the are scared. 49ers fans are starting to become worse then Eagles fans.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by CALI49ER View Post
    Our Special Teams>.
    * mix23

We're off to a solid 4-1 start out scoring opponents 79-3 last two weeks. Offense broke out last week and our D is as good as advertised but our punt team keeps getting torched...if buffalo doesn't get called for holding the start of that game changes drastically. Also unless Akers drills it out of the end zone were giving up huge chunks of yards on kickoffs too...idk maybe I got spoiled last year watching us dominate ST but this year they seem shaky...hard to complain last two weeks but in a close game something like this could kill us

Whatever LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bench Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
    lol delusional 49er fan.The funny thing is you won't see this guy ever again if the 49ers lose. They don't even let Giants fans on their messageboards cause the are scared. 49ers fans are starting to become worse then Eagles fans.
    Moderators screen applicants to the official messageboard of the 49ers site, not all the 9ers fans being scared to let other fans on the boards. There are many members who are fans of other teams who have been on the boards for years, and they are respected posters. Hell it annoys me too, took like 6 weeks for them to allow me on the boards.

But to your point about the opponents W/L record making that guy delusional, you really can't say the 9ers have won because of weak competition when the Giants have beaten weaker competition. You know?

Giants fan favorite word to use. Delusional..That's the actual record. You think I made that up?

Quote Originally Posted by chuy View Post
    And DAVID CARR... LMFAO
    Wow are 49ers fans really this dumb.....you really think Bass and Carr are weapons on the Giants. LOL I remember too that BEAR PASCOE SCORED ON YOUR ASSES. Now we have Bennett and Nicks is going to be healthy we have the better offense by far.

**** 49er.com i hate hate that board for all the real action signup here http://www.49erswebzone.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Omar View Post
    Moderators screen applicants to the official messageboard of the 49ers site, not all the 9ers fans being scared to let other fans on the boards. There are many members who are fans of other teams who have been on the boards for years, and they are respected posters. Hell it annoys me too, took like 6 weeks for them to allow me on the boards.

But to your point about the opponents W/L record making that guy delusional, you really can't say the 9ers have won because of weak competition when the Giants have beaten weaker competition. You know?
    I just pick one of the 49ers fans out. I was saying there are delusional not because of who they beat I said it because they actually think it's going to be a blow out.

Quote Originally Posted by CALI49ER View Post
    **** 49er.com i hate hate that board for all the real action signup here http://www.49erswebzone.com/
    thank you

+ Reply to Thread