+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 32 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 130 of 314

Thread: 49ers

  1. #121
    Bench Player CALI49ER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    46
    Quote Originally Posted by OX1 View Post
    * mix23
    * Member

    We're off to a solid 4-1 start out scoring opponents 79-3 last two weeks. Offense broke out last week and our D is as good as advertised but our punt team keeps getting torched...if buffalo doesn't get called for holding the start of that game changes drastically. Also unless Akers drills it out of the end zone were giving up huge chunks of yards on kickoffs too...idk maybe I got spoiled last year watching us dominate ST but this year they seem shaky...hard to complain last two weeks but in a close game something like this could kill us

    Whatever LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



    our Offense is still > Your Defense
    our Defense is still > Your offense

  2. #122
    Funny how the Patriots make it a living beating on & running the score up on less inferior teams throughout the yrs, yet I don't hear anyone dissing them for it or saying they are a bad team. That's what great teams are supposed to do, beat on their less inferior opponents. Now comes the main event this Sunday & all I hear from most 9er fans is that the 9ers are gonna blow out the Gaints & that we should just switch over to the Yankee game by the 3rd qt.

    Impressive early season W-L records always seem to fill fans with delusions of granduer. I'm sure Falcons fans are talking SB already. One thing I've learned being a Giants fan is not to get stressed over their W-L record in the 1st half of the season, Nov & Especially Dec are where division titles are won-lost.

    We were 7-7 last yr & went on to win it all. Being 3-3 should we lose this Sunday won't make or break the season.

    We have the toughest 11 game schedule in the NFL as of right now while the only tough teams left on SFs schedule are us, the Bears & NE. You will probably win 5 division games with maybe the Rams or Cards taking 1 from you, then Miami.

    Asides from Us, NE , Chicago, pretty soft schedule IMO. Nowhere near as tough as the slate of teams on our plate for the rest of the season.

    But that's all good, cuz playing all these tough teams the rest of the yr will only make us more battle tested come playoff time.

  3. #123
    Bench Player CALI49ER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    46
    Quote Originally Posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
    thank you
    the MODS over there are pretty relaxed or cool when it comes too rivals signing up

  4. #124
    Veteran pino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    3,346
    Quote Originally Posted by CALI49ER View Post
    our Offense is still > Your Defense
    our Defense is still > Your offense
    And how did that work out for you last game? Since you are only as good as your last game I'd say our O > your D. I guess there will be a lot of finding-out this weekend.

  5. #125
    Bench Player CALI49ER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    46
    Quote Originally Posted by Parademon View Post
    Funny how the Patriots make it a living beating on & running the score up on less inferior teams throughout the yrs, yet I don't hear anyone dissing them for it or saying they are a bad team. That's what great teams are supposed to do, beat on their less inferior opponents. Now comes the main event this Sunday & all I hear from most 9er fans is that the 9ers are gonna blow out the Gaints & that we should just switch over to the Yankee game by the 3rd qt.

    Impressive early season W-L records always seem to fill fans with delusions of granduer. I'm sure Falcons fans are talking SB already. One thing I've learned being a Giants fan is not to get stressed over their W-L record in the 1st half of the season, Nov & Especially Dec are where division titles are won-lost.

    We were 7-7 last yr & went on to win it all. Being 3-3 should we lose this Sunday won't make or break the season.

    We have the toughest 11 game schedule in the NFL as of right now while the only tough teams left on SFs schedule are us, the Bears & NE. You will probably win 5 division games with maybe the Rams or Cards taking 1 from you, then Miami.

    Asides from Us, NE , Chicago, pretty soft schedule IMO. Nowhere near as tough as the slate of teams on our plate for the rest of the season.

    But that's all good, cuz playing all these tough teams the rest of the yr will only make us more battle tested come playoff time.

    LOL


    The NFCW is by far the superior division this year wake up brah.


    our remaining schedules are almost indentical.
    ,Chi, NE, NO, JETS, GB, are our common opponents.

  6. #126
    Quote Originally Posted by CALI49ER View Post
    our Offense is still > Your Defense
    our Defense is still > Your offense
    I bet you said the same thing last year in the NFC Championship game.

  7. #127
    Bench Player CALI49ER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    46
    Quote Originally Posted by CALI49ER View Post
    LOL


    The NFCW is by far the superior division this year wake up brah.

    NFCW combined W-L RECORD 14-6

    NFCE combined W-L 10-9

    WE HAVE 4 OF THE TOP 10 defenses in the league

    ,Chi, NE, NO, JETS, GB, are our common opponents.
    lol


    so that leaves 6 divisional games plus the afcN who's combined W-L RECORD is worse than yours a whoppin 9-10 lol
    Last edited by CALI49ER; 10-08-2012 at 02:13 PM.

  8. #128
    Bench Player CALI49ER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    46
    Quote Originally Posted by Parademon View Post
    Funny how the Patriots make it a living beating on & running the score up on less inferior teams throughout the yrs, yet I don't hear anyone dissing them for it or saying they are a bad team. That's what great teams are supposed to do, beat on their less inferior opponents. Now comes the main event this Sunday & all I hear from most 9er fans is that the 9ers are gonna blow out the Gaints & that we should just switch over to the Yankee game by the 3rd qt.

    Impressive early season W-L records always seem to fill fans with delusions of granduer. I'm sure Falcons fans are talking SB already. One thing I've learned being a Giants fan is not to get stressed over their W-L record in the 1st half of the season, Nov & Especially Dec are where division titles are won-lost.

    We were 7-7 last yr & went on to win it all. Being 3-3 should we lose this Sunday won't make or break the season.

    We have the toughest 11 game schedule in the NFL as of right now while the only tough teams left on SFs schedule are us, the Bears & NE. You will probably win 5 division games with maybe the Rams or Cards taking 1 from you, then Miami.

    Asides from Us, NE , Chicago, pretty soft schedule IMO. Nowhere near as tough as the slate of teams on our plate for the rest of the season.

    But that's all good, cuz playing all these tough teams the rest of the yr will only make us more battle tested come playoff time.


    LOL


    The NFCW is by far the superior division this year wake up brah.

    NFCW combined W-L RECORD 14-6

    NFCE combined W-L 10-9

    WE HAVE 4 OF THE TOP 10 defenses in the league

    ,Chi, NE, NO, JETS, GB, are our common opponents.
    lol Who's W-L record is 12-12


    so that leaves 6 divisional games plus the afcN who's combined W-L RECORD is worse than yours a whoppin 9-10 lol

    miss me with that we have a brutal schedule bs

    worst post ever
    Last edited by CALI49ER; 10-08-2012 at 02:18 PM.

  9. #129
    Just finished reading all the posts over at their forum.The vast majority of 9ers fans seem to think the game will be a laugher for their team. I also sense a real hatred for our team & they still believe they gave us the NFCCG. pretty much no respect for the defending champs. Hopefully, the Giants have this game circled on their calender & don't treat it as just another game. This game could determine who has HFA come playoff time, and though we are rd warriors in the playoffs, I'd much rather they come to cold, freezing Met life in late Jan than us go to SF in Jan.

    Don't think they would enjoy playing us in freezing conditions come playoff time.
    Last edited by Parademon; 10-08-2012 at 02:38 PM.

  10. #130
    Quote Originally Posted by Parademon View Post
    Just finished reading all the posts over at their forum.The vast majority of 9ers fans seem to think the game will be a laugher for their team. I also sense a real hatred for our team & they still believe they gave us the NFCCG. pretty much no respect for the defending champs. Hopefully, the Giants have this game circled on their calender & don't treast it as just another game. This game could determine who has HFA come playoff time, and though we are rd warriors in the playoffs, I'd much rather they come to cold, freezing Met life in late Jan than us go to SF in Jan.

    Don't think they would enjoy playing us in freezing conditions come playoff time.
    Depending on which Eli Manning shows up. This could be a blowout or a close game. If Eli throw 3 INTs like he did vs the Bucs, it will not be pretty.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts