+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 32 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Thread: 49ers

Quote Originally Posted by SF49erfan View Post
    49ers run a different type of defense this year which is why they don't allow much yards through the air. They go with alot of Dime and Nickel packages and rush only 3-4 players. That's why their sack totals are down. They only ran the base defense once during the Bills game. Fitzpatrick was so confused as was Rodgers and Stafford.
    I'll say. Rodgers only completed like 70% of his passes for 300 yards and 2 TDs. Imagine if he wasn't so confused!

Banned
    Vikings are 4-1 somehow. I hope they come back down to earth and they beat SF. I never thought GB would be this bad.

Quote Originally Posted by dcpd813 View Post
    A win over the Giants this week in no way balances the loss in the Championship game last year. Some fans on the Niners board are calling it a revenge game, I will just be psyched to get the win so the Niners can still have the edge for home field advantage if it comes down to it. I know home field didn't win it for us last year, but all things being equal I would still love to have it this January.
    Makes sense. It's always better to be playing at home.....unless you are the Giants.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarcasman View Post
    Wow, this is brainless. It's what happens when people use stats without thinking about where the numbers come from.

WHAT?

Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    The East is a lot more competitive than the NFC west. Stop being blinded.

Yea right well atleast only you and espn cant see it

Quote Originally Posted by CALI49ER View Post
    WHAT?
    Dude. It's written in English. If you need it explained to you............that's pretty much my point.

Bench Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Parademon View Post
    Oh no! If it's not the "we beat ourselves " card by GB players & their fans, it's the "Kyle Williams" gave you the game card! Lol.
    The Giants are the Super Bowl Champions. They are a great, well balanced team, and they earned their ring. No question. But you've got to be delusional if you don't think that Kyle Williams was the Giants MVP in the NFC Championship game.

H
    ell, moments before the first of those plays, Giants fans on this board were lamenting about how the 49ers were flat out better, etc, etc, and then suddenly Williams drops a late game changing Christmas present... twice.

Quote Originally Posted by 94niners View Post
    The Giants are the Super Bowl Champions. They are a great, well balanced team, and they earned their ring. No question. But you've got to be delusional if you don't think that Kyle Williams was the Giants MVP in the NFC Championship game.

Stole that facepalm from the Niners MB hahah

Bench Player
    Quote Originally Posted by SF49erfan View Post
    Stole that facepalm from the Niners MB hahah

Quote Originally Posted by 94niners View Post

No, game planning won that game. You had a good thing going with Gore and what happened? You guys decided to stop running him. Both defenses were playing great, both offenses had to earn every yard. At the end of the game it was a matter of who is going to make the first mistake. And you guys did, so take it however you want. We won and went to the super bowl and won. While you guys watched from your couches.

Giants fan since the early 80s

+ Reply to Thread