+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 32 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast

Thread: 49ers

Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    All of those who wanted to tear his limbs out one by one are now praising his performances as of late.

It's an amazing dim fan base that is so clueless that it blames a young player for the failings of the coaching staff.

Banned
    Too bad our game isnt on at 4:00. I think I would watch the 49ers Giants game instead of the Texans blowing us out.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarcasman View Post
    How do you figure? They've beaten 1 good team and 2 crap teams and they lost to a mediocre team. How the hell does that translate into "proving to be a very good team"?

Please, please, please don't tell me they must be good because they beat the 49ers. Jesus, that would be the height of low football IQism.
    The fact that the vikings only beat up on crap teams so far this year and then beat the "almighty" must be
    gnawing at these losers like nobodies business.

All this smack being run, (Brian Scott voice) "can't wait" til Sunday. Go niners!

Quote Originally Posted by NYGiant_Killer View Post
    haha worried about what ? the lady luck medicore giants? riiiiiight... i came here to talk ****
    oh big tough 49ers fans they came here to talk crap....lol. It's hilarious that you guys are still butthurt from last year. I have a feeling that you guys will be on suicide watch if you lose. I mean look at the name you made...just pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by Drez View Post
    Points off turnovers are points off turnovers. Wasn't the first fumble in the first half, though?
    I don't remember when the first one happened. Don't remember & I'm not watching it again 4 well known reasons. Goo niners

Quote Originally Posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
    oh big tough 49ers fans they came here to talk crap....lol. It's hilarious that you guys are still butthurt from last year. I have a feeling that you guys will be on suicide watch if you lose. I mean look at the name you made...just pathetic.
    If yall lose the SB you would be hurt too. If your a real fan you would. I wouldn't say were "butthurt" but we do know it slipped away from us. Nobody is going to be on suicide watch over a football game especially a regular season game, c-mon now.

Quote Originally Posted by CALI49ER View Post
    Bold prediction: Bradshaw will not run for 200 yards on the 49ers like he did this week.

Looking forward to this... the big payback.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IST6qRfVqwY
    Yes, what sweet revenge it would be to beat the Giants in week 6 w/another 10 games remaining to make up for the loss - and no matter what they still have their ring from last year.

Yeah and Clevand scored 27 points on your fantastic defense.

Quote Originally Posted by GiantGremlin View Post
    Yes, what sweet revenge it would be to beat the Giants in week 6 w/another 10 games remaining to make up for the loss - and no matter what they still have their ring from last year.
    The one thing I agree with you g-men fans, this IS NOT revenge for the NFCCG. If we meet in the playoffs this year, that will be the revenge game. Go niners

+ Reply to Thread