+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 32 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: 49ers

Quote Originally Posted by GiantWarfare View Post
    lol Niner fans running deep in the smack section. I'm assuming most of you guys are from the Niners webzone site? As you can see, this is the official message board of the Giants so what I wanna know is why in the world is the official forum of your team so afraid of allowing opposing fans?
    Like with any team MB you need to wait for approval. Have you tried yet?

Quote Originally Posted by SF49erfan View Post
    Like with any team MB you need to wait for approval. Have you tried yet?
    I tried last year right before the NFCCG, wanted to talk some friendly smack before the game but the staff shot me down on some BS, sent me a denied access message. Never tried since, nor do I really care tbh. If it wasn't for you guys coming on this MB in droves I wouldn't even have brought it up.

Quote Originally Posted by GiantWarfare View Post
    I tried last year right before the NFCCG, wanted to talk some friendly smack before the game but the staff shot me down on some BS, sent me a denied access message. Never tried since, nor do I really care tbh. If it wasn't for you guys coming on this MB in droves I wouldn't even have brought it up.

**** 49ers.com the mods on that site are gay *** hell they banned me a twice and i havent been back

http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/ni...e-thread-week/

I made a mistake. I meant to say the Giants sucked for most of the 90s...
    As successful as the Giants have been over the last 25 years, they've been very up and down, 90's were no exception - the key is that they have taken advantage of their playoff runs in between - they've basically been either 1 and done (w/some serious heartbreakers to boot), or they go to the SB, they've never lost a NFC title game...and have won 4 out of 5 SB's. Most team's haven't even been to 1...

I made a mistake. I meant to say the Giants sucked for most of the 90s...
    NYG in the 90s - 87-78-1 (.520 winning pct) with one Super Bowl win, two division titles and 3 playoff appearances.

SF in the 2000s - 75-94 (.444 winning pct), 1 division title, 2 playoff appearances...

Somebody sucked for a decade, that's for sure. While the Giants have gone to 3 more Super Bowls....
    Last edited by SweetZombieJesus; 10-11-2012 at 05:24 PM.

If we beat you guys, can you promise not to cry on Youtube?

Quote Originally Posted by SweetZombieJesus View Post
    NYG in the 90s - 87-78-1 (.520 winning pct) with one Super Bowl win, two division titles and 3 playoff appearances.

SF in the 2000s - 75-94 (.444 winning pct), 1 division title, 2 playoff appearances...

Somebody sucked for a decade, that's for sure. While the Giants have gone to 3 more Super Bowls....
    I don't need stats to know the Giants sucked for most of the 90s and the Dave Brown area. I watched every Giants game with my brother and father. In fact, I used to feel sorry for the Giants and I was happy to see them make the 1997 playoffs. I owned a Dave Megget jersey. I have pictures to prove it ...All of a sudden I started getting teased for being a 49er fan. My entire family, cousins, uncles, brother/father would laugh in my face everytime the Niners lost in the postseason. That is why, to this day, I ***KING HATE THE GIANTS! ! ! ! !
    FYI, I never said the 49ers were good in the 2000s.

Veteran
    No 49er fan has yet to tell me how they were the better team that day when:

1) They couldn't convert a single 3rd down ALL game till garbage time
    2) The Giants held their all their WR to less than 10 yards
    3) Both their touchdowns came from blown coverage
    4) Lost two fumbles
    5) THEY LOST!

So please, someone tell me how they were better that day?

I don't need stats to know the Giants sucked for most of the 90s and the Dave Brown area. I watched every Giants game with my brother and father. In fact, I used to feel sorry for the Giants and I was happy to see them make the 1997 playoffs. I owned a Dave Megget jersey. I have pictures to prove it ...All of a sudden I started getting teased for being a 49er fan. My entire family, cousins, uncles, brother/father would laugh in my face everytime the Niners lost in the postseason. That is why, to this day, I ***KING HATE THE GIANTS! ! ! ! !
    FYI, I never said the 49ers were good in the 2000s.
    So, you have family issues? We dont need your life story here. BTW send me your Megget jersey, I would love to add it to my collection.

If you need counselling before or after the game.....
    Need help? In the U.S., call 1-800-273-8255
    National Suicide Prevention Lifeline
    "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

Bench Player
    Agree, just keep this guy off the net:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KX6jhLlB_Sw
    "As of today (after watching houston against the jets), the 49ers are easily the best football team in the NFL. Easily."

A quote from one of YOUR die hard Giants Fans:

CDN_G-FAN
    All-Pro

+ Reply to Thread